Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo-Martinez Announcement on SHO PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA yeah right. That will never happen. Canelo hasnt even really fought a legit junior middle but they're gonna put him in with one of the best? I bet his next opponent will be some blown up welter like Carlos Quintana or some old never was like Cornelius "K9" Bundrage. Meanwhile Erislandy Lara called him out and Lara is with Goldenboy so the fight can be made with Oscars snap of the fingers. Won't happen though.

Comment

Oh screw you. Made me look.

Comment

Like they would even consider fighting Martinez..... I have a better chance of winning the lottery in a universe where they lottery doesn't exist.

Comment

martinez has waited so long for chavez at this stage i think he would give his left testicle for the fight.not a chance he will fight canelo

Comment

If GBP pulled of this fight it would screw TR. It would force Arum to give up that Sept 15th date and put Canelo ahead of Chavez Jr in Mexico. That would be worth it to me but im not Shafer.

Comment

There's a bigger chance of GBP giving Sergio money to not mention canelo as a possible opponent

Comment

Working...
              X