No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Khan To Face Bradley, Then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Khan To Face Bradley, Then Mayweather

Freddie Roach, trainer of WBA 140-pound champion Amir Khan, wants his boxer to clean out the junior welterweight division, and then move up to welterweight to face Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Thats not what the fans want. The fans want Pacquiao/Mayweather now or both of them can go run into retirement. The big fights been delayed long enough.

Comment

I'm sure he does, but do Bradley and Mayweather want to face Khan?

Comment

Tim headbutt Bradley won't face Khan that we do know.

Pac vs May has 2 happen next year!!!!!!

The winner of that fight can meet Khan.

Comment

I would love to see Khan vs Bradley. It makes more since to clean out his division first and then challenge Floyd. If it was Tim fighting Amir on Saturday, I would give him the edge. But now with his inactivity and Khan fighting a seasoned veteran, I would give the edge to Amir.I think Amir will sneak by Zab. Tim should take a tune up and then go ahead and fight Amir.The winner should then go fight Floyd. It makes that fight that much bigger. And the loser should challenge Ortiz or Berto to stay in the mix of things. I doubt it goes down like that.

Comment

Pac-Bradley in March-May 2012. Maybe Bradley can keep his belts (because he'd fight Pac at 147, or a CW) and fight Khan in later in the year.

Comment

Tim Bradley doesn't need a Khan fight at this point bring on Bradley vs Paquiao if the Mayweather Pacquiao fight breaks down again he's ready for the challenge hopefully Tim gets his chance unlike Berto
              Last edited by MrClutch85; 07-21-2011, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Khan would fight Mayweather next year in England we all know that, But he has to get through Judah first then either he fights Bradley at the end of this year if Bradley is available and then a 147 tune up before the Mayweather fight, so that's 3 fights before he gets to Mayweather and he would need to win all of those if he wants the Mayweather fight to be bigger.

Comment

I don't think Khan will get both of those fights, either one or the other in my opinion. I think Bradley should really man up and face Khan, and Manny Pacquiao should agree to Floyd Mayweather's random drug testing that he insists on having for their megafight. Khan has Bradley, and possibly Robert Guerrero if he can get past Marcos Maidana. Also, if Prescott gets past McCloskey, Khan should really avenge that loss before he can't make 140 anymore or decides to move up, it'll look like he avoided the rematch because he knew Presott had his number.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Freddie Roach, trainer of WBA 140-pound champion Amir Khan, wants his boxer to clean out the junior welterweight division, and then move up to welterweight to face Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Freddie wants Mayweather to fight Khan next instead of Manny ?

Comment

Working...
                    X