Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V (Official Thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice the sexual hints already, "Mile High Club", Speedophile 2000 on the Jetski.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      Notice the sexual hints already, "Mile High Club", Speedophile 2000 on the Jetski.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        Dude, what?

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
          Dude, what?
          hopefully they'll continue to tone down the dick jokes and blatant sexual innuendos like they did with IV. that's one thing that i've always hated since GTA3, SA was absolutely littered with that crap. rockstar has taken their games a lot more seriously now with RDR and LA noir, i'm hopin they'll keep the film quality trend with GTAV.
          i don't know, it's just tasteless and unprofessional. takes me out of the game sometimes. ruins the immersion of the game for me seeing shit like that.

Comment

i don't know, it's just tasteless and unprofessional. takes me out of the game sometimes. ruins the immersion of the game for me seeing shit like that.
            Oh I see, so you were just referring to the sexual stuff, not to my post. OK.

Comment

I only hate it when the characters are constantly talking about it. Except Brucie. Brucie was so pathetic it was hilarious, and that's exactly what they want you to think about him.

I can ignore the stuff just out in the game world.

Comment

Mass Effect 3 had a chance at GOTY 2011.

In U.S, nothing stops GTA.

GTA V 2012 GOTY.

youtube embed

Last edited by Ether; 11-03-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

looks great, i was hoping it to be more like san adreas with a hispanic main character, kinda like a gangmember from the streets of la and the gangs after him but ohh well i guess ill still pick this game up when it comes out .......

Comment

So do you never read anything, listen to the radio or do anything in GTA games?

As far as I can remember, the GTA series has always had innuendos everywhere.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X