Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLOYD'S EQUAL PLAYING FIELD...What's it all about? Why OST still?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems people will drive out even the threadstarter out of topic just to sway it to something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
      Weh?

You're quoting Pac on an interview with a misunderstood statement because his english is poor.

Close to the fight, yeah he said that, the day of the fight, yeah he's basing on what happened to Morales fight.

Stop what? How are you sure Pac doesn't care about commish rules?

Here we go again...IMDAZED on a prowl!
      I understand his english is poor but it's no poorer than Floyd Sr's. And your personal attacks won't sway me from hammering home points you wish would disappear. Why is it that Manny makes perfect sense until the issue is testing...then he doesn't know what he's talking about? Forget english for a sec - answer this:

If he doesn't want to be tested the day of the fight, why did he refuse to budge off testing TWENTY-FOUR days before the fight?

Comment

Seems people will drive out even the threadstarter out of topic just to sway it to something different.
        You don't want the truth. When Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! Unless you think by taking the test too, he believes he himself is cheating as well?

Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          I understand his english is poor but it's no poorer than Floyd Sr's. And your personal attacks won't sway me from hammering home points you wish would disappear. Why is it that Manny makes perfect sense until the issue is testing...then he doesn't know what he's talking about? Forget english for a sec - answer this:

If he doesn't want to be tested the day of the fight, why did he refuse to budge off testing TWENTY-FOUR days before the fight?
          Get your jackhammer and pummel and hammer me all day if you like mate!

I'm asking a legit question here and all you doin' now is asking totally different questions not related to the topic even. And you telling me to stop at some points in me just answering back at you.

I'm done (and it seems you aren't) with all those why how woulda coulda Manny accepted the testing.

Now I'm asking nicely please stay on topic. I answered your questions now you wanna pepper me on stuff not totally relevant and was debated hundreds of times before.

Comment

You don't want the truth. When Floyd says he wants an even playing field, it means he wants to ensure that neither fighter is cheating. So why OST? To ensure that! Unless you think by taking the test too, he believes he himself is cheating as well?

Christ.
            The master of answering questions (by answering with another question) is here folks!

Comment

The master of answering questions (by answering with another question) is here folks!
              I'm asking you questions you should've asked yourself before making this thread. Perhaps you are incapable of answering them - which is why your post sounds like a desperate cry for help. Or are you going to man up and answer?

Comment

I'm asking you questions you should've asked yourself before making this thread. Perhaps you are incapable of answering them - which is why your post sounds like a desperate cry for help. Or are you going to man up and answer?
                Man up and answer?

I already answered your questions mate, what more do you want from me? You gonna discredit me like what you do with all your questions not related to the topic? Why don't you create a thread about that?

Is staying on topic too much to ask?

Comment

I don't give a rat's arse of what the growing number of people think, as i said earlier, even the whole planet can join the clamor I don't care.

I dont miss any point sir. I do have common sense. But LOL your point that I'm saying that he never failed a test is nothing I have said since I joined this site! Coz Shane didn't failed any either. That's moot, and NO, i didn't say anything like that.

Kindly re-read my opening thread post please.
                  Well "care" and "acknowledge" aren't synonyms. You said that you acknowledge Pacquiao's right to refuse the testing, and I simply pointed out that you should also acknowledge that the public has the right to judge him on his decision and his multiple excuses. You may not care what public thinks but Pacquiao definitely does. The lawsuit that he filed is evidence that he's protective over his public image. In my opinion, he's going to be forced to take the tests eventually whether he wants to or not. The public was already disappointed in his last fight and choice of opponent. If he walks away from Mayweather over the drug testing issue again to fight another tailor-made opponent, he'll receive extreme backlash.

I just went back and read your initial post again as you asked, and I'm sort of confused as to what you are really asking. When Mayweather says that he wants an equal playing field he just means he wants a PED-free fight. He's just trying his best to assure that he gets that. Do you honsetly fault him for taking that position?

Comment

I love it! I'm getting pummeled by Floyd stans!

Comment

I love it! I'm getting pummeled by Floyd stans!
                      So what are you, a Pacquiao stan?

Comment

Working...
                      X