No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Discusses His History, Boxing Roots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson Discusses His History, Boxing Roots

WBC light heavyweight champion Chad Dawson discusses his boxing roots. Dawson challenges Andre Ward in an HBO televised main event for the WBC/WBA super middleweight titles on September 8th at the Oracle in Oakland, California. HBO's 24/7 Road to Ward/Dawson debuts on August 25th.

[Click Here To Read More]

dawson fan ..

I wish him the best. Hes humble and thats the most important thing. People identify with his succes. Ward has a big mountain to climb my friend. nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

I see Ward completely dominating this fight. I feel like it's gonna be like the Pascal fight except way worse. Just a feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
        I see Ward completely dominating this fight. I feel like it's gonna be like the Pascal fight except way worse. Just a feeling.
        He won't dominate anything, it will be a close fight. I say a draw, or 7-5 either way. I don't see either fighter winning 8 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          He won't dominate anything, it will be a close fight. I say a draw, or 7-5 either way. I don't see either fighter winning 8 rounds.
          Pretty much.... and if anything, It would be Ward winning the 8.

Comment

Ward is going to dominate him.

Comment

The are both the top of the food chain, I normaly have a favorit but not in this one, its a tose up

Comment

I got Dawson winning a close UD. 116-112 or 115-113 across the board.

Stop comparing Pascal and Ward. They fight nothing alike.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                  I got Dawson winning a close UD. 116-112 or 115-113 across the board.

Stop comparing Pascal and Ward. They fight nothing alike.
                  This right here^^^^^

Comment

I fear that ward dossent have enourgh pop to get dawsons respect and when ward tries to get inside he will get blasted with precise dawson artillery.

But ward is a enigma inside the ring, watch his last 12 fights, he fights completely different from fight to fight, and I wouldent be suprised if ward dos to dawson what he did to kessler.

The one that takes this should be very proud of them self because ither boxer are proven against the best, and won

For the hardcore boxing fans this is as good as it gets
                    Last edited by 110110110; 08-20-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X