Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you casanovas ever dated Indian or Middle Eastern women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Lol. We got into an argument, as usual, so I took her back home and told her to get the **** out. Nope she wasn't having it. I must have been in the car for half an hour when I said **** it and got out. I literally walked as fast as humanly possible to get out of sight, I don't think she assumed I'd actually leave, called my buddy and he grabbed me. Went back later to get the car, shockingly, the ***** was gone lol. This was one of the last times I saw her ever, but before that it was a regular routine, her not getting out. I ****in hate that ***** lol.
    Lmfao that's great. Yeah I know what you mean, girls like to ****ing argue and that's the truth. I had a couple who wouldn't get out at first but they did eventually.

Comment

there's this Indian chick at this hospital I go to that's bad green eyes (I think they real) nice color skin and a nice round booty I know I can't fcuks with her but at times I daydream of her riding an elephant thru India butt-nekke with me on the back :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        there's this Indian chick at this hospital I go to that's bad green eyes (I think they real) nice color skin and a nice round booty I know I can't fcuks with her but at times I daydream of her riding an elephant thru India butt-nekke with me on the back :wank:
        Yo look up Noureen Dewulf. She's banging, and Indian

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          Ya in high school I dated a few Iranian girls, an afghan girl, and a girl from India. They were all a nightmare, granted I was a mess as well, but these broads LOVE TO FIGHT! About anything, and don't even think about telling them to get the **** out of your car, they won't get out. I literally abandoned my car, with the girl in it, and had my buddy pick me up. Stay away, the Muslim ones have psychological issues dealing with the conflicts of being a good Muslim and the pressures of fitting into a western culture. And Indian chicks are straight spoiled princesses.

Don't be an idiot stick with Latinas lol

this shit really made me laugh!

Comment

I had consensual sexual intercourse with a gal from Iran. She was the bomb in bed.

Comment

not really into Indian chicks...some middle eastern chicks are hot tho...my resume is mostly the asian tour with latina and a couple of whites

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                not really into Indian chicks...some middle eastern chicks are hot tho...my resume is mostly the asian tour with latina and a couple of whites
                You got that yellow fever

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I had consensual sexual intercourse with a gal from Iran. She was the bomb in bed.
                  Lmao was it consensual? Or did you give her a bottle of Xanax

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    Lmao was it consensual? Or did you give her a bottle of Xanax
                    Consensual.

I liberated the **** out of her vagina.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      Consensual.

I liberated the **** out of her vagina.

Comment

Working...
                      X