• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muammar Gaddafi View Post
    Do female goats count?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Too old son, I like them fresh out of womb, gives a sticky sensation to my ****

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        nothing really annoys me about them to be honest if I had to pick one thing and not all do it but most do and I dont know what its called but the gossiping and trash they talk about everyone behind their back lol im like so what if x did that or does this let em live their lives how they want stop fucking judging everyone damn.
        There are guys that do that also, but they're girls themselves.

I hold a judgmental man in contempt.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It annoys me when my wife is reluctant to wash my feet. I mean what's up with that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zhang Yong Jun View Post
            The woman of my race only interested in the white american or western male!

They say because they are tall and have the very big penis!

It very disconcerting!

Comment

Not being direct about what you're thinking or feeling. Just be straight up.

Wanting me to do what you wanna do, but not giving a damn about doing what I wanna do. A lot of women are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                the fcking double speak.
                THIS is the main thing that annoys me the most. We're not ****ing psychics, women! PLEASE say what you want in a plain, straight-forward manner so we won't be so confused as ****. Seriously!

The thing that really gets me is when they combine double-speak with their mood swings, holy sh.it! That is straight-up torture for us men who are simply trying to understand them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muammar Gaddafi View Post
                  It annoys me when my wife is reluctant to wash my feet. I mean what's up with that?!
                  Lmao....

Comment

I hate the fact that they evolved from potatoes

Comment

I was dating a girl a few years older than me in 2007/8. She wasn't super attractive but she owned a BMW, a million dollar house (it was only worth half of that at the time) and she was some sort of therapist at a hospital.

I met her on her birthday at a party she threw at her house. We hit it off and dated for just 3 months. I don't know why, but I hated the fact that she pretty much demanded and required I opened her car door for her each single time. I'm ok with doing that if I like you, but don't require me to do so. That irked me about her.

I still have her on FB but havent' seen her in 6 years.

Comment

Working...
                      X