No announcement yet.

Has anyone here ever punched a women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    hit one, no but I have defended myself from an ex that came at me at full speed with a screwdriver, I'm not gonna say what I did to her

but I quickly put a stop to it before anyone got hurt
    Honestly looking back, I should've punched that **** in the face.

Whatever doe.

Comment

I once knocked out this lil puerto rican thug who plucked his eyebrows does that count?

Comment

When I was 9, I called some girl in my block a "witch"(yes a witch, not a b*tch). She was 11 years old. She got really angry and ran towards me, I ran away from her but she had already picked up speed by the time I started to run and I didn't know how serious she was so I didn't run fast. She managed to reach out and slap my back pretty hard. But she wanted more, she kept running after me, so I ran into my building, trying to get home but instead I was cornered(need a key to get in) I didn't have time to take out my key and open the door so I just sat on the stoop with legs up ready to kick her away MMA style(when you try to avoid getting ground and pound). She threw some slaps at me, they all missed, and I threw one kick at her chest, not hard just to ward her away, that's where the chase ended, she walked away angry. I went home.

Throughout the whole time I had a smile on my face though, she was really upset.

That was the last time I "fought" a girl. Other times where there could have been a fight between me and a girl I successfully run away while smiling. I'm not tryna KO some girl and look like the bad guy. You never win in that situation. I find it amusing anyway, when a girl wants to hit me, I just run and laugh it off.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          When I was 9, I called some girl in my block a "witch"(yes a witch, not a b*tch). She was 11 years old. She got really angry and ran towards me, I ran away from her but she had already picked up speed by the time I started to run and I didn't know how serious she was so I didn't run fast. She managed to reach out and slap my back pretty hard. But she wanted more, she kept running after me, so I ran into my building, trying to get home but instead I was cornered(need a key to get in) I didn't have time to take out my key and open the door so I just sat on the stoop with legs up ready to kick her away MMA style(when you try to avoid getting ground and pound). She threw some slaps at me, they all missed, and I threw one kick at her chest, not hard just to ward her away, that's where the chase ended, she walked away angry. I went home.

Throughout the whole time I had a smile on my face though, she was really upset.

That was the last time I "fought" a girl. Other times where there could have been a fight between me and a girl I successfully run away while smiling. I'm not tryna KO some girl and look like the bad guy. You never win in that situation. I find it amusing anyway, when a girl wants to hit me, I just run and laugh it off.
          how often are girls trying to beat you up?

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
            how often are girls trying to beat you up?
            Back then, when I was 6-11 years old. All the time, I was annoying as f-ck. I made fun of everyone, even guys, but the guys took it on the chin, or dished back jokes. The girls didn't take it very well, they wanted to get physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
              I once knocked out this lil puerto rican thug who plucked his eyebrows does that count?
              Whatever makes you feel like a man.

Comment

Never. If I legit punched a woman I would probably go to jail because I would probably break her face.

The furthest I have ever gone is pushing some of my ex's out of sheer frustration from whatever we were arguing about and how much of a bitch they were being.

Comment

Never, I have turned and punched walls because I would never punch a girl.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicsad View Post
                    Never, I have turned and punched walls because I would never punch a girl.
                    Same here.

Comment

In a boxing ring while sparring and always always holding back.

Comment

Working...
                      X