Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get a lot of attention from women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get a lot of attention from women?

At a very young age I learned girls are not naturally attracted to me.

Not just some girls… not just most… but virtually all girls are repelled by me in a subtle, indirect way. Their body language. Facial expressions. I have done nothing bad to them except exist. They subconsciously, autonomously avoid and ignore me. They did this when I was in school. They currently do this to me at work.

I try to keep my chin up, but reality keeps knocking me down. I don't get my hopes anymore. The days of me initiating a smile to a female co-worker are long gone. I know you don't see me as a potential mate. I'll leave you alone.

How young?

Second grade.
    Most women show sexual interest in me.
    27.08%
    Some women show sexual interest in me.
    35.42%
    Very few women show sexual interest in me.
    6.25%
    Virtually all women ignore and avoid me and do not see me as a potential sex partner.
    31.25%

A good amount, actually. Never had an issue getting a girl to sleep with me. To the point I can't be polite or it's "flirting". On the flip side no one thinks I'm husband material and that I'm a player and just look like a good f uck. It is what it is. It can be discouraging.

Comment

Sounds like you are butt ugly with no money, just save and go to the hookers bro.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
        Sounds like you are butt ugly with no money, just save and go to the hookers bro.
        Thank you for being forward and honest, RAV3N.

This is probably the best advice I've been given.

Better than what my dad keeps telling me. That's for sure.

Phrases like "When you have kids..."

"When you have your family..."

and who could ever forget "When you meet the right girl..."

I'm 23, fucker. In my physical prime. If hasn't happened by now, chances are it will never happen.

I resign myself to the fact that this is nature at work -- natural selection. And so losers like me will never reproduce and pass on my crappy genes.

Anyway, an older guy gave me this same advice back in 2009. I saw all these guys at school getting attention from girls.

"When's it gonna be my turn?" I thought.

This is not something where you take turns.

I learned that at a very young age too.

Comment

I think I know what the goal of this thread is.

Maybe this thread was make with innocent intentions, but I think the consequences are gonna be hilarious.

Last edited by Sane Man; 07-31-2014, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by milkroot View Post
            Thank you for being forward and honest, RAV3N.

This is probably the best advice I've been given.

Better than what my dad keeps telling me. That's for sure.

Phrases like "When you have kids..."

"When you have your family..."

and who could ever forget "When you meet the right girl..."

I'm 23, fucker. In my physical prime. If hasn't happened by now, chances are it will never happen.

I resign myself to the fact that this is nature at work -- natural selection. And so losers like me will never reproduce and pass on my crappy genes.

Anyway, an older guy gave me this same advice back in 2009. I saw all these guys at school getting attention from girls.

"When's it gonna be my turn?" I thought.

This is not something where you take turns.

I learned that at a very young age too.
            tbh you are only young at the age of 23, you are still finding yourself.

Maybe some girls are interested and you just dont notice.

And maybe you are setting your standards too high?

Just enjoy life and if by the age of 40 you have had no GFs or roots then it might be time to start stressing.

I think that you are over thinking the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
              I think I know what the goal of this thread is.

Maybe this thread was make with innocent intentions, but I think the consequences are gonna be hilarious.

Feel free to have a laugh at my expense. I have no shame. Not even a little. I'll even admit I thought about being gay. I get along with males lightyears better than women. However, I am not sexually attracted to other males. Just girls. But I'm too meek for the female **** sapien. Girls love alpha males. Aggressive bad boys. You know. The dudes who wear their hat to the side and talk slick.

Comment

Dude TS don't sweat it. Maybe the higher forces got bigger plans for you. Like getting us to Mars, or becoming the next gen Max Kellerman.

Not every dude is going to be a mack. Hell I heard Einstein had to f**k his cousin to get some ass.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  tbh you are only young at the age of 23, you are still finding yourself.

Maybe some girls are interested and you just dont notice.

And maybe you are setting your standards too high?

Just enjoy life and if by the age of 40 you have had no GFs or roots then it might be time to start stressing.

I think that you are over thinking the situation.
                  I know, right? This is getting fucking ridiculous by now. Where is that motherfucker at?

Comment

TS, i feel bad for you, brih.

i'm gonna show up at the club and let you whoop on me. the ladies will at least notice you while you're beating my ass. after the whooping is done, it is in your hands.

Comment

Working...
                    X