No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Cunningham: Not Up To You on Brook Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn To Cunningham: Not Up To You on Brook Fight

Eddie Hearn says he will do ‘all he can’ to make Kell Brook’s IBF World welterweight title fight take place in the UK.

Brook is now the mandatory challenger to Devon Alexander, who took the belt from Randall Bailey in New York on Saturday just hours after The Special One blasted his way past Hector Saldivia with a third-round stoppage in Sheffield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Love how he talks about a "middle ground" and then proposes Sheffield Arena in Kell's back yard.

Real middle ground there!

The purse bid will be very interesting to see. Just for the sake of "home field advantage" or a neutral site, I can see the bids being pretty god damn high.

Comment

I wonder how much money Golden Boy will put up for Alexander.

If the issue is UK vs. St. Louis right now you can forget about an agreement. Looks like its headed for purse bid.

Comment

Good stuff. Win that purse bid and make Devon leave his safe zone.

Comment

This fight should take place near Miami. That's the only site that makes sense.

Comment

did emanuel steward really die?!

Comment

And the new...

Comment

I really doubt this fight happens. Brook won't come to St. Louis if GBP wins a purse bid and no way Devon goes to the UK. I think the only middle ground that could be reached is some other location in states that isn't St. Louis, we will see though.

Comment

The way I see it is that the champion has the right to home advantage. So the fight should be in the US.

But I'm rooting for Brook to win. They could then do a rematch in the UK.

Comment

Who is Brook ?

Comment

Working...
                    X