Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted to share this, thought it was funny and interesting. fast foward to 7:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Hey Chowwakka, seems like your bouncing back I though you want to close down this thread. See you have some renewed vigor left in you. Way to go bro! Keep on trucking Floyd loves you hehehehe! You are a true soldier boy!

Don't waver on Floyd believe in him! He means well even if he is a flip flopper a liar and an ignoramus he still is genuine. somewhere in his thick exterior there a speck of truth a speck but some truth that some day he will fight Pac when he finds out his balls can't make babies anymore hehehe! Keep on trucking Chowwakka! Always have faith in a coward hehe!
      Another flom0 coming out of his cave
      What are you doing on the computer?? I thought we talked about how you were going to try to leave your house hehehehehhehe

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
        wanted to share this, thought it was funny and interesting. fast foward to 7:00.

lol! that's hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          That's why skills sigged it...because it's funny. Don't believe me?? k.
          Take a look at my recent posts versus yours and ask yourself who posts more on the fighter they don't like?
          I went through the first 50 and the only comments on Pacquiao is....I think he isn't rated as high as marquez currently and he beats Lucas Mattysshe at 147.

NOW if I were to go to your posts....

WOW

In this thread alone you have..52 posts I have..15 I have twice as many posts as you, but you talk about the fighter you hate more then me, AND IM THE FAN OF HIM.

I really want you to FATHOM that okay?

I have MORE posts then you, but a BIGGER percentage of your posts are on a fighter that you DON'T like.

One more time?

YOU POST TOO MUCH ON A FIGHTER YOU DONT LIKE

Face it guy, you are a flom0

yea...
          I don't care if you posted once or a million times here since you are aloud to do either. Myself, I had some lengthy discussions with a few of Floyd's fans including WESS, LittleMac, Jay B and others where we did a lot of back and forth, hence I posted more frequently lately than you. No big deal either way ...

I didn't say that comment originally. You guys did .... all you do in many of your posts is complain yet you and WESS have the courage to say that about others. Just saying that you need to look in the mirror before you make that kind of a comment or else nobody will be taking you seriously!

Personally, I rather discuss boxing than the number of posts people made.

Comment

Hey Wess Follow in Chowwaka's ways he just raised his white Flag. He has given up hope for Floyd. He now knows how pathetic it is to believe Floyd's words. He has seen the light. He know that a compulsive liar and a conman will never change. That's my 50 cents or ask "Fifty" instead he knows whats up hehehehe!
            These guys wouldn't raise a white flag if Floyd told them directly in their face. Floyd is their hero. Example was when Floyd told them that he is going on an extended vacation and had no intentions of fighting Manny. They still blamed Manny throughout that period and pretended that Floyd never said that! lol!

They had a couple of bad weeks and had to do some heavy duty damage control. So they just throwing anything and everything just to try to change the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              wanted to share this, thought it was funny and interesting. fast foward to 7:00.

That was funny!

Mayweather is the best track star we got ... Floyd should be wearing Adidas all day long as he is the best track star we got ... fight the Mother F$cKr Bruce Lee (Manny).

Manny don't give a F$cK, he will fight anybody ... he wants to finish it fast so he can go sing!

lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                These guys wouldn't raise a white flag if Floyd told them directly in their face. Floyd is their hero. Example was when Floyd told them that he is going on an extended vacation and had no intentions of fighting Manny. They still blamed Manny throughout that period and pretended that Floyd never said that! lol!

They had a couple of bad weeks and had to do some heavy duty damage control. So they just throwing anything and everything just to try to change the subject.
                Chowakka actually did, when he unwittingly said to close this thread, hence giving up hope.. But like their master who is a master flip flopper he has also bounce back and is still back in his worshiping ways hehehe!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 10-03-2012, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Another flom0 coming out of his cave
                  What are you doing on the computer?? I thought we talked about how you were going to try to leave your house hehehehehhehe
                  lol I'm a flowmo now?? Now that's hilarious.. Please don't anoint me in your cult, I don't want to be associated with your kind.. That's like being part of Alqueda lol.. Seems like your fan club has no recruits lately that you have to go on asking outside your jerking circle lol

No thanks.. I'm all good! Btw, don't worry about me getting laid I'm happily married

Comment

lol I'm a flowmo now?? Now that's hilarious.. Please don't anoint me in your cult, I don't want to be associated with your kind.. That's like being part of Alqueda lol.. Seems like your fan club has no recruits lately that you have to go on asking outside your jerking circle lol

No thanks.. I'm all good! Btw, don't worry about me getting laid I'm happily married
                    Well then strap on that turban buddy, you are a floooooooooooomoooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I don't care if you posted once or a million times here since you are aloud to do either. Myself, I had some lengthy discussions with a few of Floyd's fans including WESS, LittleMac, Jay B and others where we did a lot of back and forth, hence I posted more frequently lately than you. No big deal either way ...

I didn't say that comment originally. You guys did .... all you do in many of your posts is complain yet you and WESS have the courage to say that about others. Just saying that you need to look in the mirror before you make that kind of a comment or else nobody will be taking you seriously!

Personally, I rather discuss boxing than the number of posts people made.
                      I need to look in the mirror, yet you are the one who posts about the guy you supposedly hate?

Okay w.e you win. flom0

Comment

Working...
                      X