Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a PPV with GGG bring Froch out of retirement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a PPV with GGG bring Froch out of retirement?

i know even froch had made statements that sounded as if he were afraid to face GGG, but i cant help but think this would be a hell of a fight.
    what kind of PPV $ do you think Froch would have to be offered to take it? It probably would be a huge fight in europe...

if youre looking for someone who can take punishment from GGG i dont think theres a better candidate than Froch... hes like granite, and avenged only his 2nd loss. when i see him fight i see him without a lot of movement, sits down on his punches, swings in combos, takes returns, and has KO power

would GGG be up for it at 168?

Where did he say he was 'afraid' of Golovkin? He was contemplating retirement and stopped competing because he just didn't have it in him anymore. He could have stayed on and fought Golovkin but he doesn't need him. He's already reached legend status and made his money.Mr 150k and you have to meet me at 164 has nothing to offer the Cobra.

Comment

wel dag nammit thats a good point

too bad theres not an analog to froch in MW that i can think of...

Comment

He said he'd "swerve Golovkin like the plague". But that was years ago I believe, I'm sure he would fight him now were he still active. Froch wasn't the greatest, but he was a warrior.

Comment

Froch retired the best 168 pounder on the planet. He is a legend

Comment

97k buys isn't enough to get Carl out of bed unfortunately.

Comment

Gol-flop-kin couldn't draw flies to his own **** he called a ppv. I'm glad the public put their foot down....#justsaynotocancrushingonppv

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Froch retired the best 168 pounder on the planet. He is a legend
                "But I retired before him"

Comment

Originally posted by orionb View Post
                  i know even froch had made statements that sounded as if he were afraid to face GGG, but i cant help but think this would be a hell of a fight.
                  what kind of PPV $ do you think Froch would have to be offered to take it? It probably would be a huge fight in europe...

if youre looking for someone who can take punishment from GGG i dont think theres a better candidate than Froch... hes like granite, and avenged only his 2nd loss. when i see him fight i see him without a lot of movement, sits down on his punches, swings in combos, takes returns, and has KO power

would GGG be up for it at 168?
                  PPV fight in the UK vs GGG at 168 didn't keep Froch from retiring.
                  Why would it bring him out of retirement?
                  The man is retired

Comment

lil flopkin, apparently cant draw flies to *****, the numbers dont lie. Nobody wants to see a guy fight cans and charge PPV prices for it..lol. Why would someome want to fight a ppv when no one PAYS-TO-VIEW HIS FIGHTS. He cant hold TBE's jockstrap

Comment

Working...
                    X