No announcement yet.

Canelo would do the same to Delvin Rodriguez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rodriguez is a bum

said it before the fight... he would be easier work than yuri foreman.... and guess what? i was right.

Comment

I do think Canelo would stop him at some point but I think it would probably take longer although it could be close.

Comment

I agree that Canelo would have done the same. Still don't mean Canelo vs. Cotto would be a bad fight. Would like to see it.

Comment

Cotto and Canelo are quite different stylistically. Canelo isn't aggressive. It would suit Delvin's pace a lot better, but he'd end up getting KO'd at some point.

Comment

How long did it take him to stop Matthew Hatton again?

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth
              It took him 6 rounds to take out a natural 140 pounder in Joseito Lopez and he is going to do better against a natural 154 pounder? hahahaha talk about a hype job.
              lol I would green but its only gonna come up grey. Spot on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I agree. Delvin was there to do his job, which was make Cotto look good. Those left hooks hurt for me to watch though.

Comment

Canelo would've Ko'd him but it would definitely take longer, maybe even go to the cards.

Comment

Canelo would take longer...that fights 2mins of every round, every other round

Cotto looked good last night

Comment

Why ginger fans are always cyber-matching canelo with everyone they know his never to fight? And the funny thing according to them he will smash all of them, come on kids wake up, ginger has only fought undersize boxers, he doesn't have a one punch KO, he is not fast neither a technical boxer, actually he doesn't have any quality as a fighter that you can say wow, he is a creation from GBP/sulaiman to take money from kids and girls, don't pay no more kids your idol ain't $h1t, and if he is going to be something he have to prove it by fighting real men in his own division.

Comment

Working...
                      X