Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley says Floyd & Canelo have EQUAL punching power.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo vs trout its dream fight

soo fu**in new smashing punch! Shpilophosy-punch! crazy

Comment

It's sad when a great fighters mind starts to slip.

Comment

I can believe that. I mean he did go 12 rounds with both.

Comment

Fighters say stuff that you know isn't true all the time. You don't always have to take their word for it.

Alvarez clearly hits harder, but I can believe that some of the shots Mosley got hit with against Mayweather were as hard as some of the shots Alvarez hit him with.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
            Here is the deal, Canelo has natural/raw power, Floyd's timing and accuracy gives his punches power.
            good way to put it

Comment

So feather fisted 36 year old 147 lb Floyd hits as hard as 154 lb Canelo?

Overrated

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                nope, canelo hits harder and it's pretty obvious
                How is it obvious? Floyd choses to box instead of going for KO's. bigger muscles or arms doesnt mean more power and strength. There are alota factors that come into play for punching power. I would bet my house that Bruce Lee could punch harder then the Klitschko's.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                  How is it obvious? Floyd choses to box instead of going for KO's. bigger muscles or arms doesnt mean more power and strength. There are alota factors that come into play for punching power. I would bet my house that Bruce Lee could punch harder then the Klitschko's.
                  and i would bet my house that canelo hits harder than floyd. it's not even a topic of discussion, it's fact. you dont have to be a fan of either to know this.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Fighters say stuff that you know isn't true all the time. You don't always have to take their word for it.

Alvarez clearly hits harder, but I can believe that some of the shots Mosley got hit with against Mayweather were as hard as some of the shots Alvarez hit him with.
                    How do you know that ginger hits harder. In fact I'm certain if Floyd's resume was littered with bums like Matt Hatton & Gomez & the likes or the shot old has beens he'd be stopping em left & right too.

Comment

Why is this so hard for you canelo haters? he knocked shane numb in the 1st round,dude didnt feel a thing from then on.

no need to rely only on his opinion when we could be asking baldomir. who got slept, ask him when he wakes up!!

Comment

Working...
                      X