Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Joan Guzman vs Florencio Castellano 18/11/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice uppercut. He still looks to me like he could lose a few more pounds, probably should be at 135, but I'm impressed that he re-dedicated himself. Does anyone know who his fitness trainer is in the second vid, he looks like the same guy that worked with Gamboa.

Comment

Very impressive he looked fast, his timing looked very good, and that uppercut was just perfection.

Dude is a world class talent, I just hope he can keep it together.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Very impressive he looked fast, his timing looked very good, and that uppercut was just perfection.

Dude is a world class talent, I just hope he can keep it together.
        Exactly, Guzman has always had world class talent, i just hope he can stay focused as well.

Comment

Guzman could never be accused of lacking talent. What he lacked was discipline. Hopefully he can stay on the right track this time and make some real noise.

Comment

I think he may be too late to stay relevant for a lot of time. You can't reverse age. If he's dedicated, then good for him. He may be able to cause some noise before retiring for good.

I think a highlight vid is in order.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
              Nice uppercut. He still looks to me like he could lose a few more pounds, probably should be at 135, but I'm impressed that he re-dedicated himself. Does anyone know who his fitness trainer is in the second vid, he looks like the same guy that worked with Gamboa.
              It says his name is Anthony Terranova.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
                yep i agree ether work his way up at 140 and try and get a fight with pac (i think he would beat pac) or go back down to 135 and take on rios gamboa demarco marquez he has a few years left in him if he stays dedicated better use them to the full

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                  yep i agree ether work his way up at 140 and try and get a fight with pac (i think he would beat pac)
                  If only Guzman had no talent and stood in one spot or just came forward years ago when pacquiao went up to '35 and chose to fight Diaz....

Comment

dude thats too funny how could you not know he was guzman, i train in gleasons and everyone knows he trains there. its no secret. lol. didnt you see him spar or anything wouldnt that show you? or that fact that him and coaches wear team guzman shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsteinway View Post
                      dude thats too funny how could you not know he was guzman, i train in gleasons and everyone knows he trains there. its no secret. lol. didnt you see him spar or anything wouldnt that show you? or that fact that him and coaches wear team guzman shirts?
                      lol go easy on him

Comment

Working...
                      X