Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ether putting kev in his place

Comment

• Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      c this is EXACTLY y i don't read books. imagine if i had wasted like weeks of my life reading 1,000,000,000 pages when they told the same story n like 7 hours of TV.
      the shows/movies are always different from the books.

it just has to be because of the time constraints.

Comment

• only 3 episodes left for season 1, the starks have been **** on all series, will they ever get some justice in the westoros universe??

Comment

• LHT is definitely a ranger.

WTF happened to the imp? He earned his freedom, but there's a large army being formed to get him back. Other than that and Eddard Stark getting sold out, good episode.

Comment

• I see Jon as being a valid member to the Stark household. Im jus guessin here but the kid feels like he aint loved and shiz, his character will do some big stuff later I feel.

Comment

• is this a good show, I have kinda been wanting to see it, but IDK

waiting for Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter, True Blood to come back on this summer/fall

I can go on ondemand to watch it, but not sure if it is worth it,

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                is this a good show, I have kinda been wanting to see it, but IDK

waiting for Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Dexter, True Blood to come back on this summer/fall

I can go on ondemand to watch it, but not sure if it is worth it,
                start watching it mate,its good stuff.really enjoying it,every episode has been very good so far

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                  start watching it mate,its good stuff.really enjoying it,every episode has been very good so far
                  what makes it good, if you dont mind me asking

Sex, violence, acting, story or all of the above?

I will watch the first episode during lunch here in my office, will check it out

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                    what makes it good, if you dont mind me asking

Sex, violence, acting, story or all of the above?

I will watch the first episode during lunch here in my office, will check it out
                    the story line,sex scene's,unique character's,every week they keep you on edge and wanting to find out what happens next

ive enjoyed it so far,give it a go and watch a couple of episodes and decide for yourself

Comment

• alright man, thanks for the info, will watch episode 1 today in about 1.5 hours

just needed to know if it had sex scenes to make sure I dont have it up too loud, lol

dont want someone walking by hearing all the noises

Comment

Working...
                      X