This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do so many white people feel superior towards black people

Just because they were able to enslave black people with superior guns and superior technology and superior tactics doenst make the white people more than black people.

I bet 90 procent of the white people feels deep down inside that they are more superior than black people and that makes me sick.

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
    Just because they were able to enslave black people with superior guns and superior technology and superior tactics doenst make the white people more than black people.

I bet 90 procent of the white people feels deep down inside that they are more superior than black people and that makes me sick.
    Well you got me!! and have exposed my racism, props to you........just wondering, how did you know?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Well you got me!! and have exposed my racism, props to you........just wondering, how did you know?
        You can see it in white people faces. They think just because their countries have a superior army, a superior economy, ... than the countries of african people that it makes them more superior

Comment

So many white people? Bah some of my black friends, are the best people you could ever meet, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
            You can see it in white people faces. They think just because their countries have a superior army, a superior economy, ... than the countries of african people that it makes them more superior
            Doesn't it?????

Comment

I don't know maybe because of the civilisation and technology they invented. Not that things like nuclear weapons and environmental pollution does much good for the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Doesn't it?????
                shut up you racist, im gonna put you on ignore for ignorance.

Comment

I am superior.

Comment

Ask tunney

Comment

Working...
                    X