• Travis Henry moving kilos

****er just got arrested.

He gon' get a dime.
    BTW, who is Travis henry?

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      He gon' get a dime.
      BTW, who is Travis henry?
      Football player, good Running Back, used to play for Buffalo then Tenesse I think...

Comment

****, that sucks for him.

http://www.gazette.com/articles/henr...r_cocaine.html

Comment

It doesn't matter his out of the league...the nfl won't do anything about it

Comment

I just searched for Chris Henry to add to fantasy football league and this guys name came up and i was thinking just yesterday "What happened to this guy?"

Weird coincidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
              I just searched for Chris Henry to add to fantasy football league and this guys name came up and i was thinking just yesterday "What happened to this guy?"

Weird coincidence.
              Conclusion: Hitman's thoughts on black men ineveitably lead to the wrongful incarceration of said black men.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                Conclusion: Hitman's thoughts on black men ineveitably lead to the wrongful incarceration of said black men.
                I was just wondering where the hell you had gone as well.

Comment

We've seen this story several times now.

Maybe some of these guys should consider educating themselves and getting degrees so they can make some money legally when their career is over.

I imagine when you're out of the NFL, have a few million in the bank, but no way of making money going into the future, flipping a few kilo's of cocaine to make 20-30 grand here and there probably sounds pretty damn tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                    We've seen this story several times now.

Maybe some of these guys should consider educating themselves and getting degrees so they can make some money legally when their career is over.

I imagine when you're out of the NFL, have a few million in the bank, but no way of making money going into the future, flipping a few kilo's of cocaine to make 20-30 grand here and there probably sounds pretty damn tempting.
                    Especially since the market is down and all.

Comment

Working...
                    X