Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: Pacquiao Lacks Fundamentals, Can't Cut Off Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    The truth?

He's quite right when he's saying Manny can't cut off the ring.
    (altough that's note really the Philipino's style of fighting)

He's quite wrong when he's basically using this argument to explain us why he might be a better fighter than Pac since he was able (unlike Manny)to stop Algieri.
    When did he claim or even imply that he is a better fighter than Pac?

Only thing I hear Spence saying here is that he has a better style and approach for dealing with/stopping a guy like Algieri.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
      i dont even know what to say anymore people bashed manny for even fighting algeri .........spence beats him and now hes the aGOAT will beat floyd and manny ...

THERES LEVELS TO THIS **** MANNNNNNN

manny pacquiao even now stops spence in 7-8 rds

he will stand in the pocket with manny and get DESTROYED

spence is still very green guys cmon
      manny beats algieri, its just a c level fighter.

spence beats algieri and u get post like "i cant find any flaws in spence"

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        How was he not right? Look at the Algieri fight, heck look at the Cotto fight. Manny doesn't cut the ring off well at all. If you don't like Spence then fine don't like him, but what he said was the truth and since you don't like him you are blind to that truth. SMH
        And Spence does? Again Algieri didn't run from Spence, he didn't have to cut off the ring.

Spence won't be 10% of the fighter Pacquiao is, talking his b/s about fundamentals. Pacquiao would fundamentally beat him around the ring.

He should stfu until he has beaten someone of note because Algieri isn't it.

Comment

It's going to be funny watching all the same bandwagon hopping off that went on with Broner, Thurman, and etc once this kid gets touched on by A or B level talent.

Comment

Spence is trying to cash in. I'd like to see him beat a legit welterweight before I jump on the hype train.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              And Spence does? Again Algieri didn't run from Spence, he didn't have to cut off the ring.

Spence won't be 10% of the fighter Pacquiao is, talking his b/s about fundamentals. Pacquiao would fundamentally beat him around the ring.

He should stfu until he has beaten someone of note because Algieri isn't it.
              He does, Algieri couldn't run cause Spence positioned himself to cut off the ring. I agree that Pacquiao would mop the floor with Spence but that doesn't change the fact that Pacquiao doesn't cut off the ring well. So what your saying is Spence shouldn't give his opinion when asked the question? Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                he didnt need to cut off the ring with algieri. chris was coming at him the whole time.
                Chris was tryna run away all three times that he got knocked down, so stop the bull ****.

Comment

He never called out Pacquiao, he's simply pointing out why he was able to stop Algieri when Pacquiao couldn't. He was asked why he thought he was successful in that aspect and he told the truth
                  This^^^ it was gonna get brought up since he was able to stop him unlike ATG Manny.
                  And we all know what he said was the truth.

Spence aint ready for Manny imo. Well if Manny uses his feet and dont take too many body punches

Comment

You guys read into it what you want cause that's what you are doing. Spence answered the question by telling the truth, Pacquiao doesn't cut off the ring well and you can see it in his fights.

Man people on this site will find any reason to throw shade on a fighter if they don't like him
                    BUT thats not the reason why spence had so much success with chris while pac didnt. be real with this. yes, we know pac doesnt cut the ring off too well but lets not act like that was the reason why pac couldnt stop algieri.

i dont even know this spence guy enought to like him or dislike him so the last part is reaching a bit. i was only putting in my opinion that he could have gone a different route when asked that question.

fighters dont usually diss the other fighters weakness in an interview if their not planning on fighting that guy later down on the road or is trying to get a fight with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                      Chris was tryna run away all three times that he got knocked down, so stop the bull ****.
                      of course when a fighter goes down, their gonna need a few second to clear their head and recover. but thats not the same type of running he did against manny. u act like algieri fought spence on the back foot the whole time leading to the stoppage. just cut it out!

Comment

Working...
                      X