Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just seen Mike Lee in a Subway commercial..anybody really believe in this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no i do not believe in this guy. he just has this because he is a white boxer who graduated from Notre Dame and had a 4.0 GPA in Finance. got to respect his love for the sport of boxing though because he can be making big big money working in finance but instead is fighting 4 and 6 round fights on Boxing undercards.

Comment

He is a ND overhyped bum. Everything related to ND is overrated, just like their garbage pitiful FB team that got stomped by Bama. It is so obvious too, every time they announce him, they cannot just say he was part of a college boxing team or boxed in college, etc. They have to say "former Notre Dame boxing team member" or some gay ****. He will get beaten up and iced as soon as he steps up in the level of his opponents.

Comment

This guy sucks gigantic balls. There is nothing good about him. He's completely worthless to boxing. He's barking up the wrong tree and is going to get hurt, the little puss.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          He is a ND overhyped bum. Everything related to ND is overrated, just like their garbage pitiful FB team that got stomped by Bama. It is so obvious too, every time they announce him, they cannot just say he was part of a college boxing team or boxed in college, etc. They have to say "former Notre Dame boxing team member" or some gay ****. He will get beaten up and iced as soon as he steps up in the level of his opponents.
          Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
          This guy sucks gigantic balls. There is nothing good about him. He's completely worthless to boxing. He's barking up the wrong tree and is going to get hurt, the little puss.

Comment

What? Lol, the guy is a bum, the only time he should be on tv, is to present a nudist tv show discussing bums with other bums

Comment

Lee is GARBAGE. Trevor 'T-Rev' McCumby is the real light-heavyweight prospect out of Chicago

Comment

Watch his fight against Eliseo Durazo ( i think it was him)
                Durazo was putting work into him and he was flabby as hell... and it looked like added two extra rounds because Lee needed help.

If anybody needed more pro fights to get better it'd be this guy.
                He's different from Wilder because he's struggling with crap opposition while Wilder is blowing out the bums

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                  I found the video yea that was disgusting what they did to his opponent who seemed like he only trained for a 4 round fight which was extended to six. Watch after the 16:00 mark:
                  WTF is this??? He can't put away a fat slob, has the fight extended, still can't put away the fat slob who had only trained for a 4 rounder and that too on short notice.

Comment

Lee's no world beater, hes a journeyman at best, but I admire him for trying and I don't wish him any ill will like the majority of posters in this thread.

Oh and btw, he's no "hype job." no one is hyping Lee at this point.
                    Last edited by BostonGuy; 01-13-2013, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Lee's no world beater, hes a journeyman at best, but I admire him for trying and I don't wish him any ill will like the majority of posters in this thread.

Oh and btw, he's no "hype job." no one is hyping Lee at this point.
                      This is very true. No one on these forums hypes up Mike Lee. All they do is talk **** about the guy.

Isn't his dad some type of rich person? Gotta give him props for lacing them up at least, not like he needs the $$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X