No announcement yet.

Child support is a stupid ass law

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
    I think we've had a thread topic like this recently, going on for pages and pages.

Maybe it was slightly different premise, I.E. the father should have the right to request an abortion, and if not agreed to by the mother, she gets no child support.

Forget the posters name who introduced it. Good idea.
    Thats an easy cop out from paying for your kid

What guy wouldnt say he wants an abortion to keep from paying child?

Its all up to the guy, if he doesnt impregnate the mother, then there will be no child

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      If you aren't ready to take that kind of responsibility for your actions, then you should wrap it up at all times.
      This is the kind of simpleton thinking that guarantees shortsighted stupid men will no doubt hang themselves.

Sack up loser.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
        Well, you live and learn. I think from here on out, you'll be making much better decisions on who you decide to impregnate you.

But I will say its admirable of you that you didn't go running to the gov for help. For that I commend you and you have my respect.
        Well there is a reason my youngest child is turning 7. I was with my children's father for years. Not a one time thing. YEARS. I don't even have casual sex as a fully grown adult woman, so my judgement isn't what needs to be in question.

It's the fact that a lot of men think that they can do what they want and never have to be accountable for their actions. You better fuking believe I make sure he sees his kids, he is a good dad to them (with the exception of support, but to be honest, I don't even ask him for **** at this point) but I had to force that relationship when he was 23/24.

You are in control of your penis. If you don't want babies wear a condom or get your nuts snipped. Simples.

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
        Looks like we found the problem lol sup girl haven't been around all that much lately see you still holding down it.
        Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time! COme play catch up with me on my page

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          WE decided to have the children.

We decided to live together, WE decided to have sex. WE picked out names. WE changed diapers. WE make up the composition of their DNA.

So why is MY bank account the only thing supporting them?
          You could have decided to not bang him. And why take your kids to him? <__<...Just sayin'.. No offense.

-This next bottom part is just in general, not directed at you, Bossy so please don't think it is lol-

Anyway, I get the whole long term relationship thing, and I've seen some baby mama's be absolute nightmares, trying to milk someone (who they dont want to be with) for everything because they had a child, but then turn around and don't want him to see the child. You know, that's fine. But normally...that kind of personality isn't exactly something she could have perfectly hidden. If she was a huge ***** while you were together..imagine how the break up will be. But that's what you chose. You decided to have a kid with someone who has questionable morals. Get married, sign papers, etc etc and make sure you get things in writing on how ish will go down in the event of a split. Also, it's not always the nightmare baby mama..a lot of times the guy effs her over pretty bad and pretty much deserve wage garnishment/child support.

Want kids, no baby mama/daddy? Adopt, get a surrogate, inseminated etc and stay single. I dont know why single parents complain about "why do *I* have to pay!?" put em up for adoption, mofo. They aint supposed to be a chore that you HAVE to deal with. Just my opinion.

Comment

Is anyone else drinking beer and watching the Masters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
              Well there is a reason my youngest child is turning 7. I was with my children's father for years. Not a one time thing. YEARS. I don't even have casual sex as a fully grown adult woman, so my judgement isn't what needs to be in question.

It's the fact that a lot of men think that they can do what they want and never have to be accountable for their actions. You better fuking believe I make sure he sees his kids, he is a good dad to them (with the exception of support, but to be honest, I don't even ask him for **** at this point) but I had to force that relationship when he was 23/24.

You are in control of your penis. If you don't want babies wear a condom or get your nuts snipped. Simples.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time! COme play catch up with me on my page
              My penis doesn't carry a baby for nine months.

You're the one with the significant decision here sister. My job is to get it in.

You lacked the capacity to judge his character properly and it cost you. Consider it a learning experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Thats an easy cop out from paying for your kid

What guy wouldnt say he wants an abortion to keep from paying child?
                The kind that is Pro-Life-ish? Certainly we've got plenty of those, don't we.

Then there is always the exception that one wants to keep the child.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Is anyone else drinking beer and watching the Masters?
                  Yes sir except Vodka at the moment, Had it on all day while I was working Tiger killed me today!

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
                    This is the kind of simpleton thinking that guarantees shortsighted stupid men will no doubt hang themselves.

Sack up loser.
                    Whatever. To each his own.

Comment

Idk how it works all I know is that the bias in the system is crazy.

My brother had a kid with his ex-girlfriend and it would only take a week or two before social services was on his ass for child support money. When my brother had full custody of her for the past 5 years social services has never assisted him in getting money from her refusal to pay.

Comment

Working...
                      X