Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Does anyone know how I can pass a drug test?

say i...... smoke a blunt on a sunday........... and have to pass a piss test on a sunday........... anyone know how i can do tht?

i know drink water,
    i know i shouldnt have smoked a blunt,
    but can anyone help?

From what I understand weed stays in your system for a little longer to leave your system than some other drugs.

Is it blood or piss?

Comment

Not that I have done this before but.....

This is what you do. You get a water proof bottle, a vitamin or prescription bottle usually works.

You get one of your friends (male close to your age) that is clean piss in it right before you go in. You tape the bottle between your balls and leg, nice and tight so it's secure and stays warm as well.

You go into the bathroom empty it in the container, then put it back and your good.

Or so I have heard....

Comment

ye the half life of weed is big, so stays in your system longer, hopfully wasnt alot just keep drinking lots of fluids

Comment

pills called nu clear work instantly but leave dark grey foam at the top of the urine ull have to explain that yurself say it hurts when you pee

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            From what I understand weed stays in your system for a little longer to leave your system than some other drugs.

Is it blood or piss?
            piss, and i have about 7 days

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            Not that I have done this before but.....

This is what you do. You get a water proof bottle, a vitamin or prescription bottle usually works.

You get one of your friends (male close to your age) that is clean piss in it right before you go in. You tape the bottle between your balls and leg, nice and tight so it's secure and stays warm as well.

You go into the bathroom empty it in the container, then put it back and your good.

Or so I have heard....
            they might check me befor i go in for such things

Originally posted by The Original View Post
            ye the half life of weed is big, so stays in your system longer, hopfully wasnt alot just keep drinking lots of fluids
            drinkin water like imma fish mate

thanks, keep it comin guys

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
              say i...... smoke a blunt on a sunday........... and have to pass a piss test on a sunday........... anyone know how i can do tht?

i know drink water,
              i know i shouldnt have smoked a blunt,
              but can anyone help?
              synthetic urine.

Magnum detox synthetic urine. It comes in a green, yellow black box.

It works.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                  synthetic urine.

Magnum detox synthetic urine. It comes in a green, yellow black box.

It works.
                  explain? like is it somethink i drink, or something i attempt to slip in?

Comment

Don't do drugs!

Comment

Working...
                    X