Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'Dam vs Stevens to be broadcasted on ESPN 2

So good news there, okay... i'm cool with it now

*wrong tweet, compt messing up
    Last edited by Hougigo; 07-30-2014, 11:55 AM.

ESPN with some names to close out their season.

Andre Dirrell Willie Nelson Austin Trout and now Curtis Stevens vs Hassan NDam.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

The Season was supposed to close after the 22nd of August, so this is a good addition.

Comment

Great, if it wasn't televised it would have been a major loss for everybody

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post

Was gonna say this.

Rafael mentioned if the Stiverne-Arreola card drew a mil plus that they would become more of a player. Looks like it's happening slowly.

Comment

I was hoping N'Dam would get an easier one for his return. He showed great heart and some skills in his loss to Quillin. N'Damn is a busy fighter in the ring which helps him in some ways, but if he gets clipped.....not sure he rises but if he can, he will.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              I was hoping N'Dam would get an easier one for his return. He showed great heart and some skills in his loss to Quillin. N'Damn is a busy fighter in the ring which helps him in some ways, but if he gets clipped.....not sure he rises but if he can, he will.
              Comeback from his injury? I just remembered he's coming back from a arm injury

Comment

I knew someone would pick this up. Too good of a fight to be passed on.

Comment

Another piece of great news today. Stevens needs to show out against N'Dam, but it won't be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Comeback from his injury? I just remembered he's coming back from a arm injury
                    I forgot about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X