Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't believe it..Floyd admits he's considering fighting Bernard Hopkins!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is one of my favorite fighters, and i respect what bernard hopkins has done, but there is no way in hell im watching this fight if it ever happens lol

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Floyd demanded Canelo come in a 152. How in hell does anyone think he would negotiate with Hopkins who is at 168???
      Hopkins is actually at 175. It wont happen. He got Adonis to fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        He just says 'you don't know what the future holds for us, i'm 37, he's 49.' That's it.

Comment

Floyd knows that grandpa Hopkins would be easy to outpoint; plus he's a resume-boosting low risk reward suitable for his safety-first fighting philosophy.

An insomnia-curing twelve round unanimous decision looms on the horizon. This would be Mayweather's swan song. Two big names put together always brings in money. Plus Floyd would love to tease Oscar by whooping the man who knocked him out. He'd probably do it just to piss off the golden boy.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Video is over 1 hour long can you point out at what time he said it?
            No. **** that. You want the info, make the commitment. lol

Comment

15 thousand dollar donation.......that was nice of him.....i t brings me back when arum donated money and all this ****ty Floyd fans harped on him.....dumbassses!

Comment

Originally posted by fish262 View Post
                Hopkins is actually at 175. It wont happen. He got Adonis to fight anyway.
                Meant at minimum 168. Which is way too high for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
                  Floyd knows that grandpa Hopkins would be easy to outpoint; plus he's a resume-boosting low risk reward suitable for his safety-first fighting philosophy.

An insomnia-curing twelve round unanimous decision looms on the horizon. This would be Mayweather's swan song. Two big names put together always brings in money. Plus Floyd would love to tease Oscar by whooping the man who knocked him out. He'd probably do it just to piss off the golden boy.
                  I dont think he would be able to "easily" outpoint Hopkins. It would be his hardest fight IMO. The guy would be that much bigger then him.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    Today at the final press conference for Mayweather vs. Maidana, Floyd hinted a few times at a clash with Hopkins. I'm going fckin crazy!! Start video at 38:25:

I would watch it, that would be a great fight if neither is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      15 thousand dollar donation.......that was nice of him.....i t brings me back when arum donated money and all this ****ty Floyd fans harped on him.....dumbassses!
                      because they hate arum lol, still thats generous considering the fact they aren't obligated to donate anything. love to see fighters give back which is why i respect manny a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X