No announcement yet.

"If" JMM lost to Alvarado..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If" JMM lost to Alvarado..

"If" Alvarado pulls the upset against Marquez and wins convincingly, how will it hurt JMM's legacy?

It won't, Marquez is past prime and 40 odd and noway near his best but he still has more than enough in the tank to beat Avocado.

Comment

just ask roy jones who also didn't know when to retire

Comment

Idk why jmm is consider onw of the greats this guy goes life and death with c/b class fighters his only claim to fame was the wars with PAC (that he lost 3 out of 4 with one judge screwing PAC out of a point) then. Wins is last fight with PAC under VERY questionable circumstances but I believe alvordo beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          Idk why jmm is consider onw of the greats this guy goes life and death with c/b class fighters his only claim to fame was the wars with PAC (that he lost 3 out of 4 with one judge screwing PAC out of a point) then. Wins is last fight with PAC under VERY questionable circumstances but I believe alvordo beats him
          I disagree with that part. I don't think JMM is all that fantastic either but, he beat Pac fairly and should dismantle Alvarado even at this stage.

Comment

Would be quite sad lol since Pacs sparring partner obliterated him

Comment

Jmm will beat Alvarado

Comment

Working...
              X