Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jihad groups wrecking christian village that still speaks same language as Jesus

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was dreading this ever since the ****storm in Syria happened. Those are my people and last remains of my herritage. This was only a matter of time since so many filthy, blood-thirsty animals have surrounded those regions. It makes me feel sick to my stomach and I wish I could do something.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      I was dreading this ever since the ****storm in Syria happened. Those are my people and last remains of my herritage. This was only a matter of time since so many filthy, blood-thirsty animals have surrounded those regions. It makes me feel sick to my stomach and I wish I could do something.
      How did this happen? The US funding Al Qaeda to cause this chaos, the slaughtering of Christians.

****ing disgrace bro.

Comment

It's 1915 all over again. Christian minorities in Islamic countries will never be left in peace.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Yes, because it's a well known fact that hardened militant jihadists who have no fear of death whatsoever will totally piss themselves in fear when confront by an internet tough guy with linguine arms IRL.
          I just spat my drink :hahahaha9:

Comment

Working...
          X