Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does this say about Sillakh, Bute, and Erdei?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    he's been ko'd many times. dont think so. rodriguez is overrated. he couldn't stop aaron pryor jr, roskinky, or that last bum he fought. he caught grachev cold or drained.
    i agree, da bomb has a chin made of inpenetrable steel that not even the dynamite in la bomba's fists could do any harm to it.

Comment

he caught grachev cold or drained.
      I see. So the better man lost in your eyes?

Comment

Nothing much really, E-rod is a good fighter nothing great maybe Grachev had an off night or was caught too cleanly too frequently so early because he is so slow and E-rod starts fast usually.

Comment

rodriguez is terrible. look at his other fights where he arguably lost to rosinsky and aaron pryor jr, or his last fight where he barely beat a bum. those are more telling than catching grachev cold. beating grachev is for sure his best win but grachev is a light heavy and this fight was at 170. draino alert!
          Didn't watch the full Rosisnky fight but I remember thinking Aaron Pryor jr won that fight.

Comment

A fighter is allowed to have bad outings and to improve on them. Rodriquez seems to be learning and getting better.

Comment

all i know is rodriguez may have blast grachev out but he looked like ****... the most sloppy wide rabbit punches he used to ko grachev

Comment

Well, he certainly looked better than Grachev did.

Comment

Working...
                X