Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasn't Amir Khan protected as much as other fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    no he wasn't. it's strange to call getting countered and wobbled dominating but maybe you are using google translate and english isn't your first language?
    Danny was getting beat up until he closed his eyes and thew a hail mary. To say otherwise makes your opion trash, like your jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
      Danny was getting beat up until he closed his eyes and thew a hail mary. To say otherwise makes your opion trash, like your jokes.
      khan was wobbled twice before the hail mary. khan was landing flashy punches while garcia was landing hurtful punches. i wonder which is better?

Comment

khan was wobbled twice before the hail mary. khan was landing flashy punches while garcia was landing hurtful punches. i wonder which is better?
        lol, this Jordank is a mastah troll

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
          Thats a damn lie he wasnt dominating jack ****
          try watching it in HD

Comment

He lost to people he was suppose to beat. Wtf you talking about why he wasn't protected. Dude just isn't that good as you think he is.

Comment

Danny was timing and catching him with that left hook before the knockout sir. Maybe you didnt notice that because you were too busy staring at Khan.

Comment

I think Khan wasn't protected as much as Canelo because Khan wanted to prove him self. He probably asked to face those fighters. Even though now hes trying to act like Lucas Matthysse is a nobody to him. I am almost 100% certain that he would get KO'D by that dude. Khan fights guys that stylistically he should be able to beat pretty easy. Khan's problem is that he is a 1 trick pony.

Comment

they were protecting him so well with kotelnik, malignaggi, salita type fights. took a risk with maidana and figured well he made it through that one. he's ready for anyone. wrong. they bought into the maidana hype just like everyone else. they didn't realize he was terrible and had no skill i guess. someone with skill and power put khan to sleep. back to the light punchers for awhile.
                  You think Khan is terrible and has no skill and that Garcia has skill and power?

That Garcia has power is probably the only accurate part of what you said.

Comment

Like many others have said, the guys he has lost to where guys he was expected by most to beat easily. Hard to protect a guy who doesn't beat who he is supposed to. Obviously Khan didn't get the Alvarez treatment, but who does?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      You think Khan is terrible and has no skill and that Garcia has skill and power?

That Garcia has power is probably the only accurate part of what you said.
                      when did i say khan has no skill? he has no chin but he has skill. garcia has skill and power unlike maidana who just has power. that's why he was able to ko khan. khan could see all of maidana's punches coming(cept that 1) he kept getting countered by garcia and eventually we know what happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X