Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Kell Brook Trade Harsh Words Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Dominicano Soy...... the difference between between brook and canelo is that brook wasn't gifted a world title for beating matthew hatton...... the fact canelo has a world title and continues to defend it against fighters who are either past their prime or natural welters/light welters is why he takes so much s**t.........

Comment

Khan said the same thing last year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          proper!!!... @ A Force

this is good stuff...had to watch it twice....some real bad blood with those 2....like Khan said, when Kell gets some eye catching wins, the fight will be huge...especially in the UK...I would travel over to catch that one live...oh yea(in my "Macho Man" Randy Savage voice)

Comment

Khan acting like a complete a sshole. Again. He said he will KO Garcia and what happened? he said he will KO Brook, but I think Brook schools this idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
              Khan acting like a complete a sshole. Again. He said he will KO Garcia and what happened? he said he will KO Brook, but I think Brook schools this idiot.
              Pacquiao said he would knock out Bradley in their rematch and what happened? Pacquiao v Marquez.......... 4.

Wouldn't even say Khan is acting like an ******* if any Man will tell you that you can't have certain conversations without things getting a little bit heated. One of those conversations is about who would win in a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
                Untill Brook steps up..he certainly is better then brook. You don't piss away a direct titleshot vs the number 3. guy. You just don't
                I have to agree with this. I don't like Khan (well maybe a little bit because he's really fun to watch, especially when he gets knocked out) but he has faced way better competition than Brook who hasn't faced the level of competition Khan has been facing.

Khan has fights against García, Peterson, Judah, McCloskey, Maidana, Paulie, Kotelnyk and Prescott (Yeah, he lost 3 of them but still he faced them)

Brook best competition is against Ndou and Matt Hatton so his resume is not even close to Khan's.

Comment

Brook doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Khan right now.

Having just Matthew Hatton and N'Dou on your resume isn't great.

Brook turned down any of the challenges proposed to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I get accused of hating Brook, just that I've been wanting him to step up for the longest. It seems he always gets a pass, Canelo gets shitted on but Brook gets a pass.
                    Like mattf said, there's a big difference between Brook and Canelo. Canelo was gifted a world title against weak opposition, and has defended it against weak (either small or old) opposition ever since. Brook's just taken a while to get to contender status. Whilst I think Brook has been carefully managed, what's happened with Canelo's borderline fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      Pacquiao said he would knock out Bradley in their rematch and what happened? Pacquiao v Marquez.......... 4.

Wouldn't even say Khan is acting like an ******* if any Man will tell you that you can't have certain conversations without things getting a little bit heated. One of those conversations is about who would win in a fight.
                      Pacman beats Bradley anyday. Kos him inside 3 rds. You will see it next year in april. He took a dive in 1st fight.

I like when thing get heated between two fighters, but Khan is a strait up idiot who was schooled by Brook in their sparring sessions. Even Khans ex trainer confirmed it.
                      Last edited by BartBears; 10-05-2012, 04:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X