Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neven Pajkic: "Tyson Fury is a Classless Piece of **** -- so is David Haye!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neven Pajkic: "Tyson Fury is a Classless Piece of **** -- so is David Haye!"

Canadian champ Pajkic lets loose on the UK heavyweights!

Read the interview at http://tinyurl.com/3m67uml
    Last edited by Grinderman; 10-19-2011, 12:00 PM.

I would have to respectfully agree with his heartfelt statement.

Comment

Is this guy any good?

Comment

i have been saying this fight would happen for a year now. i know because i'm canadian & a big fan of neven pajkic.he is feather fisted but he is great to watch.all his fights are pretty entertaining.he can take a massive punch & is always moving forward. he is similar to a jason estada in terms of chin & punching power but id more compare him to francois botha.just a tough guy who never backs down from anyone. he had good fights with former canadian champ greg kielsa, jason gavern,nicolai firtha, raphael butler & johnnie white. his fights usually go the distance since he doesnt punch hard. i don't know why guys like tunney don't like him since he is from eastern europe & has beaten many C+ fighters.after this fury fight he has tye fields to fight for the canadian title. fury better not take him lightly because he takes punches well.watch his fight vs raphael butler.he took so many massive punches i couldnt believe he didnt go down but tye fields got dropped by butler with one punch...im cheering for pajkic but i do like fury. my biggest worry is the pathetic refs & judging that takes place in england. the firtha fight stoppage was BS & that better not happen to pajkic.

Comment

well see in the coming weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Grinderman View Post
            Canadian champ Pajkic lets loose on the UK heavyweights!

Read the interview at http://tinyurl.com/3m67uml
            how can anyone not like this guy? he is a pretty down to earth guy & doesn't get to high or low...i got his 6 of his last 7 fights & all were good scraps...
            Last edited by joe strong; 10-19-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Neven Pajkic-"The Canadian is definitely a better fighter than the American. If you take the average Canadian fighter and the average American fighter, the Canadian guy will beat him, nine out of ten times, you know what I mean? There are more fighters in Canada, better quality fighters".

What is this guy smoking?

Comment

I do like him: he's funny and even when he rips Fury, he does it with a smile. Great sense of humor, this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  Neven Pajkic-"The Canadian is definitely a better fighter than the American. If you take the average Canadian fighter and the average American fighter, the Canadian guy will beat him, nine out of ten times, you know what I mean? There are more fighters in Canada, better quality fighters".

What is this guy smoking?
                  good canadian weed & he's drinking good canadian beer...canadians are way tougher then any american will ever be...it's cold here so when we are born they surgically implant heaters into our bodies so we can adjust to the cold...we fight in the cold that's why we are tougher...lol

Comment

Go Neven! Smash that stupid overgrown babboon's face! Win this one for Bosnia!

Comment

Working...
                    X