Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the lounge picking tonight? (Bradley/D-Von)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the lounge picking tonight? (Bradley/D-Von)

I've been following Devon Alexander since he was 3-0 but this is a toss up. Let's see what the lounge has to say.

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    I've been following Devon Alexander since he was 3-0 but this is a toss up. Let's see what the lounge has to say.

I got Devon. I think folks are really sleepin on him D.

Comment

Bradley gonna pimp him with superior movement.

Outbox him

Comment

I got Devon.

Comment

bradley by 1 point

Comment

i got devon. anyone got hbo stream link?

Comment

I'm leaning in Devons favor, 55-45.

Comment

Three scenarios in tonight's fight.

1. Bradley's hirky-jerky style is enough to outbox Alexander, with some problems

2. Bradley gets caught with a punch exactly like he did vs Kendall Holt, gets up, dusts his shoulder off and goes on to outbox him much like example #1.

3. Bradley does well much like # 1 & 2 above, gets caught with a big punch he didn't see coming (Like Aleaxander-Urango Ko punch, Kendall Holt punch) but unlike in # 2, doesn't recover and gets Ko'd / TKO'd.

Conclusion: I guess you can see a pattern above, it's all up to Bradley, he either fights the perfect fight, almost flawless, and comes out victorious or he gets KO'd. And this is no disrespect to Alexander, because he has more than just a Punchers chance, he can land that punch much better than some no-hoper with a good KO percentage.

Either way from watching these guys, my hunch is that Bradley is more likely to outbox Alexander than the other way around.

Prediction: I'll go with Bradley by 116-112 again, this is the way he's been beating guys in his last few fights.

Comment

Timmy has got this, the longer it goes on I think the wear on Devon physically and mentally will show, especially in his facial expressions and body language in the corner. I don't think Timmy will be able to get rid of him no matter how onesided it gets at any late point in the fight.

Comment

I think it's going to be a pretty boring fight. I really really hope I'm wrong, though.

Comment

Working...
                    X