Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where was the "No to Steroids" sign when Robert Garcia..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was the "No to Steroids" sign when Robert Garcia..

was training Fernando Vargas for his fight against De La Joto. Hypocrites, I tell ya.

Oh wow..................lol

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
      was training Fernando Vargas for his fight against De La Joto. Hypocrites, I tell ya.
      they are *****s hahahaha

Comment

Robert Garcia was not training Fernando Vargas at that time. His father, Eduardo Garcia is the long time trainer of Fernando Vargas. At that time Garcia had only recently became a trainer. Also, the Garcias did actually have their own gym until earlier this year. They only put pictures in their own gym. Furthermore, in the video below. Garcia clarifies that the picture is not an attack on Manny Pacquiao.

Last edited by MXboxingfan; 11-08-2010, 01:52 AM.

Comment

I don't think they were accusing Manny. It was just a counterattack to take attention away from the handwrap scandal.

Comment

its just fun.....................but it is ironic...............................LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
              I don't think they were accusing Manny. It was just a counterattack to take attention away from the handwrap scandal.
              I don't think they really think PAC is on PEDS. However, they are implying that he's on PEDs.

Obviously, they have to be careful with their words. Or else..

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              its just fun.....................but it is ironic...............................LOL
              Yeah, I know. I just thought it's funny that they're trying to counter Roach's attack on the whole handwrap issue. But, Garcia himself trained a 'roid abuser who happened to get caught on his watch(whether he was the chief trainer or assistant or he didn't own his gym at the time, the fact remains he was an integral part of that Vargas camp)

Comment

I don't think they really think PAC is on PEDS. However, they are implying that he's on PEDs.

Obviously, they have to be careful with their words. Or else..

Yeah, I know. I just thought it's funny that they're trying to counter Roach's attack on the whole handwrap issue. But, Garcia himself trained a 'roid abuser who happened to get caught on his watch(whether he was the chief trainer or assistant or he didn't own his gym at the time, the fact remains he was an integral part of that Vargas camp)
                You missed my response above.

Robert was not the trainer at the time. He also did not own his own gym at time. The picture has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao. In the video above, he states that he uses it to send a massage to children at his gym. That massage being to never uses steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by MXboxingfan View Post
                  You missed my response above.

Robert was not the trainer at the time. He also did not own his own gym at time. The picture has nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao. In the video above, he states that he uses it to send a massage to children at his gym. That massage being to never uses steroids.
                  Shut the f**k up already. Who gives a **** whether he was the chief trainer or not, or whether he owned his own gym or not.

Who says you have to be the chief trainer or even have to own your own gym to supply illegal substances. Of course he's not gonna flatout accuse PAC in public w/o any f**kin' proof. I'm sure he's learned from that other boxing family's recent f**k ups, lmao.

The fact remains, that he was part of that particular fighter's camp when Fernando got caught ! So, he has no right to imply **** in regards to PED use. And maybe, just maybe, the whole reason for him preaching against PEDs now, is because he learned from the mistake he had being an integral part of Team Vargas when Fernando got caught by NSAC, lmao

I find it funny, that the syringe and "No steroids sign" in his gym is right next PAC's picture, hmm
                  Last edited by Monte Fisto; 11-08-2010, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Shut the f**k up already. Who gives a **** whether he was the chief trainer or not, or whether he owned his own gym or not.

Who says you have to be the chief trainer or even have to own your own gym to supply illegal substances. Of course he's not gonna flatout accuse PAC in public w/o any f**kin' proof. I'm sure he's learned from that other boxing family's recent f**k ups, lmao.

The fact remains, that he was part of that particular fighter's camp when Fernando got caught ! So, he has no right to imply **** in regards to PED use. And maybe, just maybe, the whole reason for him preaching against PEDs now, is because he learned from the mistake he had with the whole Vargas debacle, lmao.
                    This the third time I am going to tell you. "The picture has nothing to to with Manny Pacquiao". Garcia is not accusing Pacquiao of anything. That picture is meant to send a massage to children that they should never use steroids.

Comment

Working...
                    X