No announcement yet.

Seriously, WTF is the deal with WOMENS BARE FEET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DesertStorm- View Post
    So I like beautiful woman's feet....that's not obsession that is probably more like a fetish if you really want to push it but not even that....I suggest you look up the definition of obsession before you throw the word around.

But desperate?What do you mean by that?Desperate for what exactly?
    When you come onto a boxing forum and make a large percentage of your posts about something like say...women's feet, and then make a thread posting a picture of women's feet and asking to rate those feet on a scale of 1 to 10...maybe im going out on a limb. But I am going to use the word obsessed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      lo****inl. when you lose your v-card, let me know. maybe then we can talk.
      V-card?WTF???You think your talking to Rich-Loc or something??Not that i have to explain myself but what the hell....FYI I'm married and have 2 kids so you must have me confused....

Comment

I don't know whats up with feet. Personally, I hate feet period. I'm not scared of them, I just don't get whoo'd by a person's feet. Don't make sense to me.

But everyone is different, ya feel?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I don't know whats up with feet. Personally, I hate feet period. I'm not scared of them, I just don't get whoo'd by a person's feet. Don't make sense to me.

But everyone is different, ya feel?
          im not trying to hate on people who don't like feet or who do like feet. but to get aroused by feet, to rate feet on a scale of 1-10, is just plain weird.

Comment

Three pages and nothing from Trigg?

hahahahaha wow.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

There are soooo many parts of a woman to like. What kind of self respecting male chooses feet? The **** is wrong with you son have you never seen a *****, ass, female face, *******? Are these folkes inbred, ******ed or just from Wyoming? Feet? Cmmon, , , feet???

Comment

as long as they don't look like this:

i'm good...a ***** can wear socks and still be fine as hell...

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  There are soooo many parts of a woman to like. What kind of self respecting male chooses feet? The **** is wrong with you son have you never seen a *****, ass, female face, *******? Are these folkes inbred, ******ed or just from Wyoming? Feet? Cmmon, , , feet???
                  WTF are you talking about man?Who's choosing what?It's not about choosing ...It's about admiring every part of a woman's body you idiot....what is so hard to understand?I'm not choosing a specific part like it's some ****ing menu and ****tt....hell I ****ing choose her whole body!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                    Explain this to Triggerhappy.

But be sure to not include references to skin color.

He puffs up like a bird all mad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
                      as long as they don't look like this:

i'm good...a ***** can wear socks and still be fine as hell...
                      Trigg has wanked it to even more extreme examples of aviary appendages.

Comment

Working...
                      X