• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research shows: Believers in baseless accusations have low IQs

Baseless accusers list your names here:

1. Telemundo

Comment

All these Pac haters who are believing baseless rumours. If the police heard rumours your dad was a murderer would you like your dad to be convicted and sentenced on the basis that some hate your dad?

Comment

gayyyy thread

Comment

FACTS (yeah not baseless)

In 1993, Floyd Sr. was convicted for drug trafficking and jailed for five years. He was also guilty of smuggling cocaine in boxes of laundry detergent.

In 2006, Roger Mayweather also started a riot when he attacked Zab Judah during a bout with Floyd Jr. He was fined $200,000 and suspended for year. He was also jailed for six months

In 2007, Floyd Mayweather Sr. also found out in that he fathered a 19-year-old light middleweight by name of Jones. The teenager contacted Floyd Sr. because of comments from his friends and relatives that he has resemblance to the Mayweather family. He then requested Mayweather if he would take a DNA test. The DNA test proved positive.

In August 2009, Roger Mayweather was arrested in Las Vegas for attacking one of his former female boxers. Mayweather allegedly hit her several times in the ribs, then tried to choke her, causing her to spit up blood when police arrived. In a interview with HBO, Roger later admitted to choking St. Vil in an effort to restrain her, but denied that he physically struck her.

Police has also search the Rolls Royce car of Floyd Mayweather Jr., who was speculated to be involved in a shooting incident outside the Crystal Palace Skating Center in Las Vegas in August 2009.

Comment

Believers of Floyd Sr are the same people who listen to 50cent and talks like this 'You know who you IS"

lol

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
              Believers of Floyd Sr are the same people who listen to 50cent and talks like this 'You know who you IS"

lol
              Yes, they're a bunch of morons.

Comment

i for one, did not think manny was 'roiding, b/c Sr., malinaggi, and kermit cintron said so......

i didn't start scratching my head, until the little bastard basically said, he's willing to let a 40-50 million dollar payday go, let the biggest fight in boxing history fall by the wayside, and piss off millions of fans at the same time

b/c he doesn't want to get randomly drug tested, b/c

1) he's afraid of needles
                2)he's superstitious
                3)mayweather has no right to make rules, only pac can
                4)NSAC testing is sufficient
                5) and all other bull**** excuses top rank has fed you guys....

might not do it for you, but dammit, it did it for me.

JAT

Comment

i dont know how *****s can argue without proof. i just dont know how they do it...

Comment

Chups, you arent in the VIP?

Comment

Working...
                    X