No announcement yet.

Who's 1-2 or 0-3 picking against Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
    Also, I have to add that Pacquiao has a knack for fighting my favorite fighters. The fact that I bet against him has little to do with Pac, and more to do with the fact that I'm a huge fan of Morales, DLH, Hatton, and Cotto.

That's the thing though. I don't like Floyd, and I'm not a Manny fan. So this next fight gives me a chance to pick a winner with no emotional attachment.

Floyd by UD. Yeah, that's right, 4 times in a row.
    I'm going with Pac now. I don't care anymore. Pac all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
      i thinks its hard to get a hat trick score on the loosing end.
      after the hatton fight.
      You'd be surprised around here. But I noticed that most neutral fans have a losing record betting against Pac. His victories just defy logic, but you can't help but be convinced from now on.

Pac all the way.

Comment

im 2-1
        picked him to beat oscar and hatton
        not cotto

Comment

im 0 - 1 - 2

i gave 50/50 to both hatton and cotto, and loss against DLH.... and i thought marquez wins too in the 2nd fight the first time i seen it.... and ill probably give 50/50 to pac - may also.

im ashamed to be a pac fan right now hahahaha

Comment

3 - 0

I'm most proud of the Oscar result as I won a bit of money and loads of e-points

He's proven me wrong twice though with Barrera I and Morales II (I'm not counting Marquez II as Marquez won that fight in my eyes)

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
              Wow! So you've got it all right. Packy all the way on his next fight?
              Yeah but I am too much of cowardly dog to bet real money or else I would be rich. lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                3 - 0

I'm most proud of the Oscar result as I won a bit of money and loads of e-points
                Nice. And based on your sig Manny is not one of your faves. So how did you come up with your picks in all three fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  Yeah but I am too much of cowardly dog to bet real money or else I would be rich. lol
                  See S.G.'s reply. prior. He looks like he's won some money from Pac's last 3 fights.

Don't you think it's time to put money on Pac now, possibly against PBF or Shane?

Comment

Proud loser,0-3 against Manny,never bet no money or points because I know better,but going with Manny over floyd for sure!!

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                      Nice. And based on your sig Manny is not one of your faves. So how did you come up with your picks in all three fights?
                      I've never placed as much importance in size as a lot of members on here and I also considered the fact that Manny has been rehydrating quite big amounts for some time prior to his latest rise through the weights anyway.

Basically I just thought he was better than each man each time, regardless of size. I did think the Cotto fight would be closer though - I had that one going down to a close decision, which turned out pretty far from the reality of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X