Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao at 130 weighed in at around Welter weight...Why the double standard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner, ATG View Post
    Yeah alot of people dont even know that Manny USUALLY is the bigger man...

Hes just being exposed a a fraud each passing day.
    Exactly and it all started with the bull**** "He started at 106", never mentioning that he was 16, where as DLH, Mayweather also weighed 106 at 16, except didn't go pro.

Comment

Out of curiosity, where is any proof to substantiate manny's weight vs opponents weight come fight night? While I don't doubt its happened in some fights, so far I've only seen is hear say, never anything of substance.

Comment

i dont think cotto fans are bitchin is hardcore fans as well that know bout the sport and know this man fought a drain fighter in dlh so i ask u he fought oscar at 147 why not cotto.... i think 145 is fair

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
            Out of curiosity, where is any proof to substantiate manny's weight vs opponents weight come fight night? While I don't doubt its happened in some fights, so far I've only seen is hear say, never anything of substance.
            Go watch Morales 1 and 2 and 3 he weighted 144 plus

Just to give you 1 !!!!!!!!!

Comment

at the david diaz fight he was atleast 147 pound

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                Go watch Morales 1 and 2 and 3 he weighted 144 plus

Just to give you 1 !!!!!!!!!
                bull**** man.....pac was is slightly bigger than mab but morales and jmm?...bull****.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  Exactly and it all started with the bull**** "He started at 106", never mentioning that he was 16, where as DLH, Mayweather also weighed 106 at 16, except didn't go pro.
                  And why didnt they go pro??? Oh yeah thats right, they were hiding and being protected in the amateurs with 3 round fights, standing eight counts, and headgear....

If PBF turned pro at 16 how many loses would he have again??? Thought so.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    bull**** man.....pac was is slightly bigger than mab but morales and jmm?...bull****.....
                    He was 144 plus, go watch teh fight before talking ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                      atleast you know the difference....amateur and pros....it's like comparing elementary to college....

Comment

Working...
                      X