No announcement yet.

Aussie TV thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie TV thread

This is just for the Aussies. What are your favourite Australian tv shows? One of my favourite Tv shows is The Chasers War on Everything. One of the bits that I liked was the one where they did the Ad Road Test of that Telestra ad and there is a mother and her son I assume and they they rick what appears to but be a rockmelon but it is a soccor ball. Then the chasters went to a fruit shop and pick up some pieces of fruit and started to kick it around. I was laughing hard and I had tears in my eyes it was that funny anyway what is your favourtie Aussie Tv shows?

Please discuss...

haha i love the chaser's war. struggling to think of too many other australian shows that i like.

speedy ninja what's your favourite chaser segment they do?

that guy that gives out the fines is mine

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
      haha i love the chaser's war. struggling to think of too many other australian shows that i like.

I like the bit where they show you whats happened on today tonight and a currnet affair.

Comment

i have forgotten what australian tv is like with foxtel.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEEDY NINJA View Post
          I like the bit where they show you whats happened on today tonight and a currnet affair.
          haha yeah that's not bad. with their tally boards and ****.

did you watch we can be heroes when it was on? now that **** was funny

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
            i have forgotten what australian tv is like with foxtel.
            Lol yeah same, dont really watch much Australian shows tbh..

Comment

haha yeah that's not bad. with their tally boards and ****.

did you watch we can be heroes when it was on? now that **** was funny
              Wasn't that the show where they had the guy from the show "Big Bite" are he dressed up as Australian of the year nominmees?

Did you watch Rove last night? Or Australian Idol?

Comment

idol is a joke, i cant stand "musicians" who decide to take this route. The sad thing is they are so dillusional on what actually happens in the music business over here.

Comment

The Chaser is the bomb. Very Funny ****.

Comment

Originally posted by infestacide View Post
                    idol is a joke, i cant stand "musicians" who decide to take this route. The sad thing is they are so dillusional on what actually happens in the music business over here.
                    The only time I watch it is at the start when when all the bad signers come on and sing and they think that they are good.

Comment

Working...
                    X