Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr is 'The Ultimate Coward' for choosing retirement over Manny Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Story View Post
    Isn't there a video where Floyd says this himself ?
    Yes there is it was posted yesterday

Comment

Show me where he announced his retirement..

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
        He has no obligation to do so...really? Did you miss the part WHERE HE AGREED TO DO SO?

Who are you?
        LOL! Which shows he was compromising to get this fight on. Still under no obligation to do anything just because floyd said so.

Comment

Originally posted by T.I. View Post
          LOL! Which shows he was compromising to get this fight on. Still under no obligation to do anything just because floyd said so.
          Guys, the last thing you should expect from this ******* is objectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
            Show me where he announced his retirement..
            Exactly lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
              Guys, the last thing you should expect from this ******* is objectivity.
              Explain.. go ahead. A *******, whatever the hell that is, wouldn't respect floyds skills. I think floyd is favored going into the fight. So you FAIL.

Comment

I always take examiner articles with a grain of salt, they tend to be a load of biased rambling rather than a good article. Anyway, lets just wait and see what happens... I know he said it himself so we will have to take it that he might take another year off, but lets wait and see first.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  I would say you are just as closed minded and I have yet to ever read anything you have said useful or really interesting.

Why don't you do us a favor and stay away if this is the level of post you bring comming back~

You seriously consider the garbage you just posted to rally need to be said and that it raised the level of the forum.

Take your own advice.
                  I wasn't talking to you first of all but since we're on the topic i havent read anything useful that you've posted either. Basically you try to mask your nuthuggery. From Detroit, go figure.

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                  Why does he have to take it to the commission?

The COMMISSION handles the weight penalties. Why has Manny being going ABOVE the commission since he fought Morales by putting in his OWN weight penalties?

Donkey?
                  He should take it to the commission since supposedly he's worried about others fighters health, how they can lose their life, etc etc. He has 0 authority to make any fighter subject themselves to any further testing.

300k per pound penalty clearly wasnt a deterrent for mayweather when he cheated marquez. So up the anti. Repeat offenders usually have a stiffer penalty then 1st time offenders, no?

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
                    I wasn't talking to you first of all but since we're on the topic i havent read anything useful that you've posted either. Basically you try to mask your nuthuggery. From Detroit, go figure.

He should take it to the commission since supposedly he's worried about others fighters health, how they can lose their life, etc etc. He has 0 authority to make any fighter subject themselves to any further testing.

300k per pound penalty clearly wasnt a deterrent for mayweather when he cheated marquez. So up the anti. Repeat offenders usually have a stiffer penalty then 1st time offenders, no?
                    lol........owned

Comment

Examiner...........?? =

Comment

Working...
                      X