No announcement yet.

Fedor is overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
    Yes Tyson is overrated, he always lost to the ELITE of the division. Still a fan though.
    Tyson was one of the best HWs of all time. He life is a tragedy. No one has EVER claimed that Tyson's career was the best. People claim that Tyson was the best fighter.

Tyson left people in awe. He was truly Cus' last and best protege. We are talking about the Tyson who still had good people in his corner and life. This was the Tyson BEFORE King filled his mind with all that Black brotherhood **** that opened the floodgates for bull**** to pour into his life.

Tyson was completely systematic. His peek-a-boo style coupled with his bobbing and weaving was unbelievable. a marvel to behold. A man so big that could move like a machine. He was fast. He was powerful. Most of all, when he was with Cus, he was DISCIPLINED.

Any real fan who has seen Tyson when he was young knows that they were seeing a phenom. They were seeing the living personification of ass kicking. They were seeing a systematic and scientific method of boxing.

Cus would call out numbers "5, ,8, 2!" and Mike would swing at the corresponding targets. He was the perfect blend of offense and defense. Dipping and dabbing to avoid bigger men's jabs ...

No one did it like Iron Mike. No one ever will again.

Comment

Wow, come on mark thats just ridiculous. Look how many past UFC heavyweight champions hes beaten. If it wasn't for M-1 people wouldn't even care about Anderson or GSP because M-1 ruined his prime always needing to co-promote to even let fedor fight. As you notice every event with Fedor is Strikeforce & M-1 present...GAY!

Now he's past his prime but still no scrub. Still the greatest fighter ever. Any hardcore long time MMA fans digs this.

Comment

come on man......................

Comment

Ts is right.. i am in no doubt Brock Lesnar would take his fat ass down and pound his face in and people on here say Lesnar is ****

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            He is i fell into the hype for awhile ,and then i saw him cheat Lindland he was about to be taken down and battered,but no he grabs the ropes and reverses the takedown,when he comes out of his shell again he gets beat by Werdum and Giant Silva,proof to me Pride was nothing but a roid factory,look at Arona he wont even fight anymore.
            I thought he was great to watch and the best HW in my opinion, as for roid's I hope it wasn't true. Pride was the reason I got into UFC and I still prefer Pride, but mainly because Sakuraba The Great was ignored by Dana and cohorts, long live Saku, Saku forever.

Comment

I dunno how you overrate the absolute best HW record in MMA.......but hell...people claim Tyson was beaten by Elite not himself....and those Elite were beaten by more Elite...not themselves....I just got how you do it...it requires being dumb as all **** huh? completely deluding yourself into believing not nature but some convoluted plan to expose to the world the lack of skill....***** most people can't even ****ing duck like Tyson let alone box, and most people can't beat 30 HW's unstopped in mma....**** you homie.

Comment

Nice to meet you Mr. Clegg

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                I think people have a valid argument when they talk about how all the top Pride guys of 5 years ago haven't done as well since the organisation folded.

I mean, look at the top UFC guys from the same period and they are still doing great now: Couture still rules the heavyweights, though Tim Sylvia and Arlovski are right there with him. All 3 are on phemonemal runs, their combined record in the past few years is something like 6-9, incredible.

And then you have Chuck Liddell, who has probably gotten even better, damn what a chin! Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk are also doing great, Hughes lasted an amazing 21 seconds in his last fight, no way could Fedor do that.
                Brilliant post, Mr. Clegg I thought I was good with ironic humour but after reading you for the first time I realise I'm still an amateur. If Fedor and Sakuraba and Henderson and Wandy were in the UFC back in 1999-2005, they'd have ruled the DanaFC ( except for Penn, GSP and Andy Silva maybe/of course ) for all that time, the UFC was joking without that four . Hail Clegg, king of irony.

Comment

Nice to meet you Mr. Clegg

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I think people have a valid argument when they talk about how all the top Pride guys of 5 years ago haven't done as well since the organisation folded.

I mean, look at the top UFC guys from the same period and they are still doing great now: Couture still rules the heavyweights, though Tim Sylvia and Arlovski are right there with him. All 3 are on phemonemal runs, their combined record in the past few years is something like 6-9, incredible.

And then you have Chuck Liddell, who has probably gotten even better, damn what a chin! Matt Hughes and Sean Sherk are also doing great, Hughes lasted an amazing 21 seconds in his last fight, no way could Fedor do that.
                  Brilliant post, Mr. Clegg I thought I was good with ironic humour but after reading you for the first time I realise I'm still an amateur. If Fedor and Sakuraba and Henderson and Wandy were in the UFC back in 1999-2005, they'd have ruled the DanaFC ( except for Penn, GSP and Andy Silva maybe/of course ) for all that time, the UFC was joking without that four . Hail Clegg, king of irony.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
                    You sir, are out of you mind on this one.

Fedor has been thee most dominant MMa fighter in past years. Anyone can get caught. Werdum just happened to catch Fedor. Antonio Silva is a freaking mutant.

Fedor was and still is an MMA phenom. He lost 2 times and now he's an overrated bum?

Good lord.

Why is it that when the best fall from grace the critics start circling the body? There is something wrong with people. Its seems natural for them to find pleasure when the mighty fall. When the best fall and don't seem so invincible, too many people rejoice.

Do you know why that is?

Its because they don't like to think that other people are better than themselves. When a respected warrior falls, people used to mourn because he was great and now they are poorer for his misfortune.

Nowadays its a sport within itself for people to wait out a fighter's career to then say "He wasn't all that great".

I really hate that ****.

That's not directed toward you, Markbnlv. I just really hate that.
                    Great post man, I too hate that crap.

Comment

I love how some are calling me a noob,i have been watching since ufc 3,i used to go to the underground shows,before mma ever got big.

Comment

Working...
                      X