Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAC fans are far more tolerate than Princess Naseeem fans were.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAC fans are far more tolerate than Princess Naseeem fans were.

Typo.. PAC FANS Are far easier to tolerate than Princess Hamed fans were.

At least Pac is a great world class fighter. SO i dont agree with the degree of euphoria but I understand it. With Princess Hamed, they often spoke of this guy as top 5 p4p of all time. Then when he lost it was one excuse after another. AS if it was no coincidence that his first loss came against the first in-prime world class opponent he ever fought.

Well prince naseem.........did have extraordinarry punching power.........for a small guy........and he did put the lower weights more attention...............thus............bigger payday...........but i get your point.......

Comment

Don't remember anyone speaking of Naz as an ATG.

Comment

we would be easier to tolerate as well if PAC got his ass kicked by MAB and retired

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
          Typo.. PAC FANS Are far easier to tolerate than Princess Hamed fans were.

At least Pac is a great world class fighter. SO i dont agree with the degree of euphoria but I understand it. With Princess Hamed, they often spoke of this guy as top 5 p4p of all time. Then when he lost it was one excuse after another. AS if it was no coincidence that his first loss came against the first in-prime world class opponent he ever fought.
          where this sudden diatribe against Hamed fans coming from?
          and at Hamed's peak, his fans had a right to talk shit
          but anyways, Pac>Hamed, just see the MAB fights

Comment

Code:

LMAO this is what i like about our boxer. he sings , he plays a guitar ... when asked about fighting any1 hell just say talk to my promoter ( but destroys you inside the ring )... or ill take a vacation , when he gets dissed by mayweather he does this in response , and when Hatton gets into bad medicine , he gives him an advice instead of critism .. aint no boxer out there like manny..

Comment

I'm just telling the truth. PAC fans at least most of the ones that come here to post are the most childish, nationalistic and immature group of people I have ever seen.

They don’t care about boxing they only care if we the real boxing fans see PACMAN as they see him, as a GOD, as an ATG.

The more logic and facts we give them to the contrary makes them react at times very childish and extremely immature. They start acting sounding like a bunch of High School kids and engage in name calling instead of intelligent boxing banter.

My guess is it is a bunch of high school kids that are young and at this time very immature. They primarily use PACMAN as a means to boost their own self-esteem and pride as a Filipino.

That’s cools I’m sure we Black Americans felt they same way about Jack Johnson and Joe Lewis back in the day. But since there were no Web Forums back then we did not get a chance to annoy the rest of the planet with our admiration for those boxers who meant so much to us at that time in history.

I guess if we did not have other great athletes who are professionals in other sport such as Basketball, Football, Baseball, Track and Field and **** we Black Americans would probably be in all the boxing Web Forums touting the only thing/person we did have that made us proud to be who we are.

Oh well such is Life, I just hope that when PBF kicks PACMAN’s ass there is not a mass suicide of members from these forums.

P.S... I really like Pacquiaio; I just know that he is a product of great matchmaking, catch weights and paper titles. ATG? Not Yet. FIGHT THE REAL CHAMP AT THE REAL WEIGHT then we can talk!!
              Last edited by shogun1123; 11-17-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                I'm just telling the truth. PAC fans at least most of the ones that come here to post are the most childish, nationalistic and immature group of people I have ever seen.

They don’t care about boxing they only care if we the real boxing fans see PACMAN as they see him, as a GOD, as an ATG.

The more logic and facts we give them to the contrary makes them react at times very childish and extremely immature. They start acting sounding like a bunch of High School kids and engage in name calling instead of intelligent boxing banter.

My guess is it is a bunch of high school kids that are young and at this time very immature. They primarily use PACMAN as a means to boost their own self-esteem and pride as a Filipino.

That’s cools I’m sure we Black Americans felt they same way about Jack Johnson and Joe Lewis back in the day. But since there were no Web Forums back then we did not get a chance to annoy the rest of the planet with our admiration for those boxers who meant so much to us at that time in history.

I guess if we did not have other great athletes who are professionals in other sport such as Basketball, Football, Baseball, Track and Field and **** we Black Americans would probably be in all the boxing Web Forums touting the only thing/person we did have that made us proud to be who we are.

Oh well such is Life, I just hope that when PBF kicks PACMAN’s ass there is not a mass suicide of members from these forums.

P.S... I really like Pacquiaio; I just know that he is a product of great matchmaking, catch weights and paper titles. ATG? Not Yet. FIGHT THE REAL CHAMP AT THE REAL WEIGHT then we can talk!!

THEY ARE from the PHILLIpines can you blame them? WHAt else do they have to talk about? How many pairs of shoes Imelda MARCOS HAD? They cant even satisfy their women either, thats why foreign men always go there and take them away. Let them have their MAnny PACroid, for they have nothing else..

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post

So true.

Im sure most young Flyweights could do what he did.

Comment

Originally posted by garysteinberg View Post
                    THEY ARE from the PHILLIpines can you blame them? WHAt else do they have to talk about? How many pairs of shoes Imelda MARCOS HAD? They cant even satisfy their women either, thats why foreign men always go there and take them away. Let them have their MAnny PACroid, for they have nothing else..

Floyd fans so hurt

Comment

Working...
                    X