No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz humiliated the Cowboy!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dice View Post
    Nate Diaz is an animal. But he'll never be champ until he works on his takedown defense, he has the same problem his brother has. And dont let the slaps fool you, they hurt more then they look, Joe Calzaghe owned the 168 pound division fighting the same way
    I agree but IMO he does not feel that he needs to improve his takedown defense because he is so comfortable and dangerous off his back.. The only way to beat the Diaz Bros. is to lay and pray on top of them.. IMO Nate has never been dominated at 155. Guida and the Stevenson loss were wacked, they were never effective with their ground and pound all they did was lay on top of Nate and hold him down.. IMO the UFC needs to change some rules so some fighters dont just win by laying on a guy and not beig effective.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I agree but IMO he does not feel that he needs to improve his takedown defense because he is so comfortable and dangerous off his back.. The only way to beat the Diaz Bros. is to lay and pray on top of them.. IMO Nate has never been dominated at 155. Guida and the Stevenson loss were wacked, they were never effective with their ground and pound all they did was lay on top of Nate and hold him down.. IMO the UFC needs to change some rules so some fighters dont just win by laying on a guy and not beig effective.
      He beat Guida IMO, Maynard too. Yellow cards are needed for stalling in UFC but I think the NSAC and the CSAC have laws against messing with fighters purses...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        He beat Guida IMO, Maynard too. Yellow cards are needed for stalling in UFC but I think the NSAC and the CSAC have laws against messing with fighters purses...
        I agree that he beat Guida and Maynord.. But yeah they should have rules like they did in PRIDE... IMO Nate has all the potential to be a championship at 155 especially with how good he has looked at 155. IMO the move to 170 and fighting naturally bigger fighters helped him a great deal.. I think if he bulks up he could also be a contender at 170, He is still young and only gettin better..

Comment

Working...
        X