Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody of you ever been to jail? Are the stories true?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody of you ever been to jail? Are the stories true?

I have never been to jail so far in my life. You never know so I don't know if it will happen. I don't want to disrespect anybody who has been to jail, and I also don't want to open up old wounds of anybody. So no clowning around please.
    I have heard a lot of stories about jail, and really almost all of them include the word "r*pe". I read people gang up and then 5 people or so r*pe you in the shower one after the other while 2 are holding you.
    I can only imagine this is hell. I mean, nobody is strong enough to fight 5 people off, and when you can choose between being beaten or stabbed to death (when you defend yourself) or being r*ped, I am pretty sure what decision makes more sense.
    I am not talking about county jail here, I know there is a difference between county jail and "real prison" where people are locked up who killed and r*ped people, some of them having a life sentence.
    If anybody wants to tell me what life is like in jail, then please educate me if the horror stories are true. And please no trolling here, it is a serious question and I didn't make this thread to hear fake, made up stories from people who enjoy to troll around.
    I know this is a very sensitive subject.

Thank you.

I got busted in the wrong place, wrong time, with some of my friends growing up when I was 18. I had to sit a few nights in county and even just that short amount if time was enough for me to never do anything remotely bad to get locked up again. I seriously doubt hardly anyone on here's done more than a few months max.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      I got busted in the wrong place, wrong time, with some of my friends growing up when I was 18. I had to sit a few nights in county and even just that short amount if time was enough for me to never do anything remotely bad to get locked up again. I seriously doubt hardly anyone on here's done more than a few months max.
      busted in the wrong place at the wrong time?
      great word choice for the thread.

Comment

http://spr.igc.org/en/survivorstories/main.html

Comment

I once lived next to a guy (his flat was next to mine) who was in prison for quite some years (robbery) and according to himself he was convicted 13 times (But for smaller things, so he didn't do time for most of that stuff).
          So - the guy didn't kill anybody, so he wasn't offically one of the "real dangerous" guys. And I can tell you that this guy was a complete pig and the biggest human piece of trash I ever met in my life. Dude was playing loud music and when I knocked on his door, this guy was opening the door completely naked. Like a sicko.
          And living next door to this guy for about a year made me understand that if you are in prison, you are surrounded by guys MUCH WORSE than him. And I will repeat: this guy is the biggest piece of trash I ever met. An animal. I could tell some more stories about him, but that doesn't matter really.
          Last edited by Salardo; 04-02-2013, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Jail=/=Prison

You might not think anything of it, but there's a huge distinction in a lot of ways

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Jail=/=Prison

You might not think anything of it, but there's a huge distinction in a lot of ways
              I did say I know the difference between county jail and prison. But isn't it true when somebody says "jail", then he means "prison"?

Comment

I've done a few bids, in both prison and jail, so I can only speak on the facilities I've been to.

Jail, essentially, is one big adult daycare. Too much supervision, too much control, it's really boring.

Prison is a whole other ballgame, and depending on who you ask, it's better/worse than jail. But for the most part, people find it better. More freedom and more things to do (libraries, classes, yard, ect.). Now, there are certain politics and guidelines you have to follow pertaining the inmates, but it's something you quickly adapt to. Concerning the issue of rape, it's something you don't have to ever worry about if you aren't a snitch or a c****. Rape is typically more about power than it is sexual, and it's really something that hardly occurs to regular inmates. If you're a c**** who's about to do some time, yeah get ready to get pounded or quickly PC up. If not, it's completely a non-issue.
                Last edited by _original_; 04-02-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
                  I did say I know the difference between county jail and prison. But isn't it true when somebody says "jail", then he means "prison"?
                  Not in my experiences atleast. Those that went to prison, either say they went to prison/pen, and those that went to jail say they went jail/county.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                    Not in my experiences atleast. Those that went to prison, either say they went to prison/pen, and those that went to jail say they went jail/county.
                    sorry, I am not american, so I didn't know that. But I did explain I meant prison and not county jail.

Comment

Working...
                    X