Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Promises To Impress By Knocking Alexader Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really looking forward to this one - I have a gut feeling Kell is going to pull this one off even in the States, I think he will have too much energy for Devon - all respect to Devon he is a good fighter but the time for Kell has arrived

Comment

Kell Brook's not special and if he didn't know that already he will surely find out soon. Alexander will bash him, he won't win a single round and if he's not careful he's getting knocked out. Brooks brings nothing to this fight.29-0 against bums means nothing.You take Brooks and Khan,who has had quality opponents?
      You take Brooks who's older than Alexander and compare their opponents.Alexander has been in far better fights than this Brook hype.Alexander's just too fast, too powerful, more experienced and too intelligent for this guy.This is a huge step up in class and soon Brooks will know he's a European level fighter.I can't wait to watch this fight.

Comment

Looking forward to this one!! Tough one for me to call...I love Brook but Alexander has a huge edge in opponent calibre and top level experience.

Kell has skills and power and it will be interesting to see how Alexander copes with a big, technically gifted welterweight who actually throws more than 3 punches a round.

We will all see if Kell can make that step up to elite level! C'mon Brook!

Comment

Originally posted by Mk12345 View Post
          I think peeps are getting carried away here.

This will be evenly matched for 3 rounds then Alexander will get a UD or late stoppage.

Devon is not as bad as you guys make out or conversely Kelly brook is not as good as you think.

The hype ends after this fight and reality kicks in for brook.
          Exactly what this guy says.. Only precisely the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
            Kell Brook's not special and if he didn't know that already he will surely find out soon. Alexander will bash him, he won't win a single round and if he's not careful he's getting knocked out. Brooks brings nothing to this fight.29-0 against bums means nothing.You take Brooks and Khan,who has had quality opponents?
            You take Brooks who's older than Alexander and compare their opponents.Alexander has been in far better fights than this Brook hype.Alexander's just too fast, too powerful, more experienced and too intelligent for this guy.This is a huge step up in class and soon Brooks will know he's a European level fighter.I can't wait to watch this fight.
            Yeah but he also lost and looked shyte against mathysse, Bradley, kotelnik etc. plus, more power? The guy can't crack an egg. His power is comparable to Malignaggis. We will see next month, but Brook is for sure more special than not so great Alexander.

Comment

Alexander is not a welterweight & you can go on about experience all you like the reality is Alexander is yet to face a decent legitimate welterweight, his boring overly defensive ass is going to get wrecked and by god I can't wait too hear these butthurt Americans after. This is presuming he doesn't get another gift decision.

I really hope Brook does boxing a favour & retires Mr It Burnsss!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                Yeah but he also lost and looked shyte against mathysse, Bradley, kotelnik etc. plus, more power? The guy can't crack an egg. His power is comparable to Malignaggis. We will see next month, but Brook is for sure more special than not so great Alexander.
                he stopped Urango (who'd never been stopped) and he had Chino going for a moment.

a lot of his punches are pittypat, but when he does put mustard on his shots he can hurt guys.

i wouldn't say he's more powerful than Kell, though. i agree with you there.

Comment

do british people say knock off instead of knock out? or is this a typo in the post.?

Comment

Sure that was a sweet, once in a lifetime uppercut he threw against urango. Mainly do to poor defending. I'm not sold on Maidanas chin. He's been down plenty of times during his career but like against Alexander he recovered well. Ps, that picture there.. Look at the ending of the fight and see who looks like he won who looks like he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Sure that was a sweet, once in a lifetime uppercut he threw against urango.
                      pretty sure he hurt Urango with that uppercut more than once, which would make it a twice in a round uppercut. i'll go check, as my memory may be failing me.

Comment

Working...
                      X