No announcement yet.

Brook should face one of these guys before Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brook should face one of these guys before Khan

Robert Guerrero, Lamont Peterson, Sadam Ali, Errol Spence.

No more Kevin Bizier type opponents.

Why should Khan not want to face a title holder in his division (one whom he feels he would dedeat in an easy fight) and make the most most he's ever made for a single fight?

There's clearly animosity between them and that alone warrants a showdown in my opinion. Regardless of whether Khan has faced in the past, the fact is that Brook is a titlist and Khan should be going for him.

He has the Garcia fight too now so it becomes more of a 'toss the coin' situation but it hasn't been so for the past year.

Brook shouldn definitely up his competition. It becoming disgraceful now with the back-to-back fights against very low level opposition. I don't feel like he needs a handful of 'big names' on his resume for Khan to fight him.

He asked for one and Kelly delivered at that time in defeating Porter. Khan felt the need chase the 'bigger fish' only for them to swim in the opposite direction. He's wasted the last few years of his career and legacy.

I'm a fan of Khan, ****, I even believe he would beat Brook comfortably but this whole notion of fighting bigger names just to land a fight with him is stupid. He has a title... take it.
    Last edited by Terrel; 01-29-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

spence is ranked #2 in ibf.. kell talking about retiring if he doesnt get a "big fight" hes gonna happily hand the belt over to spence

Comment

Brook already gave an answer.

He would rather retire if Khan won't fight him.

Comment

Brook would massacre Guerrero.

I would like to see him fight any of the other 3 though, especially Spence. Spence will actually be his mandatory in a few months...

Comment

Why not just go straight for Khan? Khan hasnt been doing anything himself

Comment

let's give guerrero another undeserving title shot, yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Brook is an undefeated world champion while Khan is a three time loser who has not been a champion in 4 years. Khan has yet to fight a hard punching top 10 world rated welterweight and hasn't fought at all in nearly a year. Brook doesn't have to do a damn thing to earn a fight with Khan. It's the other way around. Khan has never fought a welterweight as good as Kevin Bizier. I saw Bizier fight recently and he is a good fighter. He is the number 1 challenger for Brook's title. What is so terrible about Brook defending his title against his top challenger???? By the way I don't see any of the other welterweight champions agreeing to fight the dangerous Spence. Do you? Thurman turned Spence down flat so don't single out Brook for not fighting Spence when the other champs won't fight him either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post

How about your favorite fighter and so called world champion Garcia fighting Errol Spence? It would be a giant step up from fighting over the hill Guerrero. I would bet money Bizier would beat Guerrero and maybe Garcia as well.

Comment

Khan can eat my sweaty ass after Mr. Garrison is finished with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X