No announcement yet.

Let's get one thing cleared up right ****ing now**banned**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get one thing cleared up right ****ing now**banned**

I'm reading a lot of smack talk about Maidana being too much for Manny....that's Manny ****ing Pacquiao one of the ATGs of the sport and a 1 speed brawler is going to beat him????? Floyd made Maidana look good because Floyd doesn't have legs anymore he can't move like he used to and his hand speed has slowed down enough for Maidana to look good not getting hit. Manny hits just as hard if not harder than Floyd and is universally accepted as being a faster puncher and even you debate the speed the Manny throws from a million angles and Floyd doesn't that's not even a discussion. If a crude fighter like Maidana fought manny he'd get chopped hard. Manny would be in and out so much and slice up maidanas face like he did to Margs. Maidana has a good enough chin to last with the best but Manny punks him more than Floyd ever could. Styles make fights and Maidana is made for Manny to **** him up bad.

Maidana would have a puncher's chance.

Comment

LoadedWraps swears to God that Maidana beats Manny

Maidana would get sliced the **** up

Comment

that would be a tough fight for manny especially with garcia in maidanas corner but i think he wins it would be a war, if maidana catches pac it could end seeing as though pac takes alot of punches sometimes... and what if maidana turns it into an inside brawl how would manny react... but i got pac winning

Comment

Is this one of those threads directed at 3-4 posters but made out to look like a lot of posters are saying it? Because I have not seen many posters say that Maidana beats Pacquiao. Or maybe I missed something.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Is this one of those threads directed at 3-4 posters but made out to look like a lot of posters are saying it? Because I have not seen many posters say that Maidana beats Pacquiao. Or maybe I missed something.
            lol i was thinking the same thing!

Comment

Comment

Never min pacquio winning, this is one of the worst styles maidena can face. How can many of you not see this?

Comment

i think maidana gets beaten up brutally, but think he'd survive the early onslaught and come at pacquiao with some success in the middle rounds before pacuiao takes off again and really looks like he's about to stop him but probabley doesn't

Comment

even Maidana doesn't believe that ****

Comment

Working...
                    X