Ariana Grande Sued for Allegedly Copying Song Lyrics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariana Grande Sued for Allegedly Copying Song Lyrics

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...ews-music.html

Can we get El Angel's take on this? How real are the charges against your girlfriend? Also how come her name is Grande but when i saw her she was tiny as hell?.

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
    http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...ews-music.html

Can we get El Angel's take on this? How real are the charges against your girlfriend? Also how come her name is Grande but when i saw her she was tiny as hell?.
    She's cheating on him with me. She said he don't lay the pipe right. And he don't like to eat the pussy.

And we are not making any comments right now.

Comment

el angel is shook...

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post
        She's cheating on him with me. She said he don't lay the pipe right. And he don't like to eat the pussy.

Oh **** oh no you didn't .

Comment

Originally posted by MODAPHUKA View Post

to swear, why not just use font colour black? dumb cunt (<< like that)

Comment

These charges are false and will be proven so in due time. Anyone claiming Ariana as their's, check yourselves.

at me running scared.

Comment

Just read the article. She used a line that doesn't seem all that uncommon to use in any song. Maybe I have to hear it in this other song.

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
                to swear, why not just use font colour black? dumb cunt (<< like that)
                I don't want to fucking bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  These charges are false and will be proven so in due time. Anyone claiming Ariana as their's, check yourselves.

at me running scared.
                  She's mine. Time to move on. Please don't make us get a restraining order. Just take the good memories with you.

Comment

my cousin [technically not my cousin, she is the stepdaughter of my cousin] had a little "music career" in her teens. she never made it. she sucked. she wrote a song called "you belong to me," and her father [actually my cousin, but in his 40's,] hired a lawyer to put a civil case together against swift and her record company. she even had an album called "you belong to me."

swift/the record company's attorneys evidently scared him off pretty quickly. nothing ever came of it. i don't have any details beyond those.

Comment

Working...
                    X