Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burns should take this easily. Crawford is boring and garbage

Comment

Gonna have to go with Crawford KO.
      I don't think Burns's jaw has fully recovered and it'll break in the middle of the fight

Comment

I see the Crawford fight a bit similar to the Gonzalez fight tbh both pretty much the same amount of fights and ko's also both can switch .Think a hard fight for Burns think he'll be in the fight of his life like the last 2 tbh but hopefully he proves is wrong .
        Last edited by alza1988; 01-02-2014, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Would like to Burns win this one convincinaly but hard to see it happening tbh .Bradleys sparring partner Beltran Pacquiaos . Good luck to Burns anyway man .

Comment

@Freedom.....thanks for that find, interesting stuff.

Reading heavily between-the-lines Hearn's quote in that piece sounds very much like a promoter who feels he is sticking his neck out for his fighter on this one. To paraphrase things "Ricky: you've got the home advantage, the chance to silence the doubters and now it is over to you sunshine."

Comment

Crawford is going to dismantle burns and stop him late.. This will be crawfords coming out party

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Crawford is going to dismantle burns and stop him late.. This will be crawfords coming out party
                It won't be so easy for Crawford... I think Burns may win a close decision

Comment

Update on the under card. Good news for the Levenshulme lad:

"John Murray will appear on the undercard of Ricky Burns vs Terence Crawford after an injury to Anthony Crolla.

Crolla was due to fight John Simpson on the Glasgow bill in what was thought to be a warm-up fight for a potential clash with former world title challenger Murray.

However, a cut in training means he will be sidelined for a few weeks, giving Murray the chance to shine at the SECC."

Comment

Burns seems to be on borrowed time, I'm picking Crawford.

Comment

I wonder how Ricky's jaw is holding up.

Comment

Working...
                      X