Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reccomend a good pair of running shoes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reccomend a good pair of running shoes?

Looking for a good pair for work out/running that will not fall apart. Havent gotten a new pair in quite a while so wondering what brands are good quality now? Purchased a nice hiking athletic shoe back in march for about 90$and the pieces of **** are falling apart.

I cycle between Nike Shox.

Because, I've had heel spur type stinger **** from running.

The most impact absorbing shoes are thus.

In fact they like encompass your heel in a little armored core.

It's ****in sweet.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

TBH the best running shoes are Basketball shoes.

They just are. They'll also protect, support and build your lower legs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Ask Floyd.

Hes pretty good at running away from the competition.

Comment

I want those new reebok balance ball ones..that help your calves and thighs..or booty whatever it was lol

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
            I want those new reebok balance ball ones..that help your calves and thighs..or booty whatever it was lol
            Squatting Free Plates on an olympic bar is the way to get nice thighs+booty.

Comment

I already have a great ass

Comment

I found that commercial hilarious, especially when they aired it during NFL on CBS Sunday when the targeted audience is all men. It appealed to men because she was cute but no one watching is going to buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Squatting Free Plates on an olympic bar is the way to get nice thighs+booty.
                  any type of squats or lunges will do that as well

Originally posted by Crazylegs077 View Post
                  I already have a great ass
                  picture or it didn't happen..
                  Originally posted by texanballer View Post
                  I found that commercial hilarious, especially when they aired it during NFL on CBS Sunday when the targeted audience is all men. It appealed to men because she was cute but no one watching is going to buy them.
                  they'll encourage their wives/gf to get it

Comment

I had to use a newbalance extra wide forefoot before because every time I would run I was getting injured .
                    Not my best kind of fashion trainers but I like newbalance for running .These ones are steep but good ones.
                    http://www.widefitshoes.co.uk/wide-s...nce-p-427.html

Comment

Working...
                    X