I like Steve Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
    Yeah, the balding fuck grew on me. His commentary is often hilarious
    Yea I think he is okay just sometimes I think he gets a little carried away at times, Bu the does bring up good points, And being from the UK he is not biased at all in my opinion.

Comment

He does get carried away. His voice goes really high. But that's why I like him! He's odd, but in a good way!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Buncey is the man! He gets involved, shows a bit of passion making the whole thing more exciteing! Some of the guys over here are so drole and negative, takes away from the fights.
        His show is quality and he does alot to see that Sentanta buy the FIGHT FANS fights, he pushing hard for JMM vs Diaz

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          Why is he an idiot?
          1. Horribly biased towards British fighters.
          2. Horribly biased against American fighters.
          3. Over excitable fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
            1. Horribly biased towards British fighters.
            2. Horribly biased against American fighters.
            3. Over excitable fat ****.
            This sums up the prick very well but he is funny.

Comment

Interesting. I never thought he was horribly biased at all. I think that's stretching it a bit, actually. I've seen him pay plenty of US fighters compliments, but it's only natural for him to be supportive of the fighters on his side of the pond. As Surgeon was saying, he is passionate about the sport.

Bunce has been in the game for ages. He has a ****load of knowledge, and I believe he's a genuinely nice dude.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Interesting. I never thought he was horribly biased at all. I think that's stretching it a bit, actually. I've seen him pay plenty of US fighters compliments, but it's only natural for him to be supportive of the fighters on his side of the pond. As Surgeon was saying, he is passionate about the sport.

Bunce has been in the game for ages. He has a ****load of knowledge, and I believe he's a genuinely nice dude.
                He seems cool, throws out the odd shout and gives props to some of the guys who email in

Comment

he isn't biased against americans at all.

he went over to philli to talk to hopkins ffs! he is probably a bit biased towards brits but he is paid to be! it's not like america where different fighters from different countries fight on your channel every week.

he is a bit of a brown noser though.

Comment

Whaaaat! You Gotta Love the Bunce man! He's awsum i love Steve!

Comment

I do enjoy it when he ****s up and says stuff he shouldn't do.

Like the other week when they were told not to refer to Mosley's expensive legal battles.

Steve noted that Margarito showed signs of distress to the ref (from a clash of heads) within the first round.

Steve said something like "I bet that put more of a smile on Mosley's face than anything he got from the BALCO lab" and the main host nearly **** in his pants.

Comment

Working...
                      X