Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas Warns Critics: I'm Going To Beat The **** Out of Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    At least Vargas gave me a good LOL before bed. It's a decent fight, but doesn't sit well when Bradley won nearly 12 rounds against him and Pacquiao blew Bradley out.
    Boxing fans love this fight, only haters and 3 Crawford supporters hate this fight.

WAR MANNY VS VARGAS! Congrats to WARGARITO!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Vargas will go for the ko, pac is still a feared fighter in boxing, nobody is willing to push him back anymore since the margarito fight everyone has fought him off the backfoot or super defensive. Vargas might be that dude who is willing to push pac back. If he lives up to his word and give a real mexican war, it will be worth the money.

Pac is part to blame for that, based on styles maybe we can see some shades of Morales vs Pacquiao

Comment

We'll be hearing a lot more from Jessie over the next few months. Yep.

Comment

Well I'll be danged... Beat the shii outta Pac? WOW! No one ever thought of that strategy before! This Vargas kid is the Einstein Of Boxing.

Seriously, I hope he does push Pac hard and heavy. I'd like nothing more than to see the old Pac getting a KO again. I like Vargas, hard working kid, relentless, good talent, but he's just in over his head. Unless Pac shows up drunk or just after a car wreck, this is just another W for Pac.

Comment

At least Vargas gave me a good LOL before bed. It's a decent fight, but doesn't sit well when Bradley won nearly 12 rounds against him and Pacquiao blew Bradley out.
            three times ....

but i think Vargas is gonna bring all he has to the fight. Styles make fights true...but opportunities also makes fights as well. This is a good opportunity for Vargas.

If back beats Vargas with ease it will show he still is competing with a top level
            Last edited by PAC-BOY; 08-15-2016, 02:56 AM.

Comment

time to wake up vargas LOL

Comment

Pacquiao chin is not as strong as it used to be and Vargas has found his stride with his overhand right that punch has been hurting people non stop in every fight now.

I rolling with vargas on this one, he has 12 rounds to land that overhand right on pacman.

Comment

Triangle Theories

Comment

Congratulations to Mexican American boxing fans. You now have your very own version of delusional amir khan.

Comment

I swear... Pacquiao will be dominating, Vargas lands a right that drops Manny, and NSB will implode. Pacquiao would obviously get back up and proceed to dominate, but for that one KD - Every person who was ever a fan of Floyd will come back with the KD in their sigs calling Manny shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X